10 months to go and 60 pounds to loose.Update 1/2/11 Page 38

That is crazy you had an experience like mine! I really hope that it works out good for me too- there is talk about me working for the pres- so maybe i will even get a riase out of the deal! :goodvibes

We are SO excited for this trip! This weeeknd we spent the entire time looking at the planning DVD and watching the rides on utube. So fun!!! I think Owen (my little guy) is going to be 40 inces with his shoes! I am SO excited for him. He was so sad last year when he couldnt ride everything that his big brother did... this year he is going to have a BLAST!!!!!!!

Non-profit work is great, and rewarding at the end of day. Still have some dear friends working in that field- Pine Street, Citi-Wang Center, NEAQ, MOS and MFA. But you'll find that the turnover is higher than in corporate. At least that is what I noticed. Working for Sr level management is wonderful. If you get a pay raise that would be off the hook too!
:goodvibes :goodvibes :woohoo: :goodvibes :goodvibes

Start Owen stretching now- I'll bet ya he makes it to 40inches! LOL :)

Have a great time!! :cloud9:

Just have to post that I placed my Garden Grocer order today!!!!! :cool1:
I have no idea why but when I place my order I always get so excited. The trip feels like it's here!! :goodvibes

You are not a dork at all..;) Oh, wait. Haha!! I feel the same way. We didn't do GG last time because we did DxDP and had more food than we could handle. November, we will for sure since we will be in a villa.

I am going to need some major advice from you on group ideas. We are at 15 people right now for our trip. I just ordered Mickey/Minnie Love tote bags from DisneyStore.com (free shipping on any order, semiannual clearance!:banana:) that I will need to fill for everyone's rooms.

So-you must be just chomping at the bit right now! How are the Disney nights going?

Hopefully the job transition is seamless with the boss leaving. Maybe YOU should be the boss!:thumbsup2

XO and happy Disney dreams over the next week!:cloud9:

we all woke up today and did THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!! you should have seen the 4 of us dancing around the livingroom at 6AM!!:lmao:

Thanks Connie and Sara!! We are so Excited. I just did the ONLINE CHECK IN for me and the rest in our Grand Gathering! I am REALLY hoping we get a REFURB Room!!!!!!!!

I am getting those excited butterflies already- However will I sleep this week! ?????

The big debate..... Do I splurge and get a limo to take us to the airport!? Or is that a waste of money - we leave at 4AM and only live 20 minutes to the airport. The cost of the limo is $95.00 and the cost of a Taxi is around $50.00

What do you all think!!??

Thanks Connie and Sara!! We are so Excited. I just did the ONLINE CHECK IN for me and the rest in our Grand Gathering! I am REALLY hoping we get a REFURB Room!!!!!!!!
ONLINE CHECK IN!!! always love that part...that is what starts the feeling of it all being real for me! :yay:
I can't wait to see your photos...we are considering the PO for our Sept trip....hope you get the refurbs!

I am getting those excited butterflies already- However will I sleep this week! ?????
you need to be sure to sleep this week so as not to over sleep the big day :rotfl: like that would ever happen:rotfl2:
The big debate..... Do I splurge and get a limo to take us to the airport!? Or is that a waste of money - we leave at 4AM and only live 20 minutes to the airport. The cost of the limo is $95.00 and the cost of a Taxi is around $50.00

What do you all think!!??
If you have it to waste, I mean spend, go for the limo! that would make for a special send off...will it be just you guys or will some of the other crew be joining you from your house?

Yippee! Single Digits!!! :dance3::yay::dance3::yay::banana::banana::banana:

We got a limo our last trip and the kids got such a huge kick out of it. Since the ride is so short for you it may not have the same appeal it did for us but it was awesome nonetheless.

I just had a thought, if you go with the cab that will give you $45 to put back for the October trip. :lmao: I'm selfish, I know. ;)

Have a great trip!!! I'm kind of bummed that I won't be able to follow you this trip. It's always fun to see those cute boys having a ball. :goodvibes

We got a limo our last trip and the kids got such a huge kick out of it. Since the ride is so short for you it may not have the same appeal it did for us but it was awesome nonetheless.

I just had a thought, if you go with the cab that will give you $45 to put back for the October trip. :lmao: I'm selfish, I know. ;)

Have a great trip!!! I'm kind of bummed that I won't be able to follow you this trip. It's always fun to see those cute boys having a ball. :goodvibes

Leanne- if you want send me a PM with your cell phone (if you get pics) and I can send some pics with my blackberry and send them to you!!!

I think I"d go with the taxi. You could buy a couple of souveniers for $45. :) Also, there wont' be many people awake to make jealous at 4am. ;)

OK! gotta say I second what Leanne said on both!
I like the idea!! that $45 would almost book a room at a value for one night! or about half on a moderate

I just BOOKED! our Sep/Oct trip, I'm so excited the only thing that would make it better for me at this moment is to hear you guys will be there! I really did convince myself of this trip to meet you and Ashton the boys! :hug:

OK! gotta say I second what Leanne said on both!
I like the idea!! that $45 would almost book a room at a value for one night! or about half on a moderate

I just BOOKED! our Sep/Oct trip, I'm so excited the only thing that would make it better for me at this moment is to hear you guys will be there! I really did convince myself of this trip to meet you and Ashton the boys! :hug:

aww- I really HOPE i can make it- if I do it will be a last minute thing!!!

CONGRATS to you though- that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!:thumbsup2

LIMO LIMO LIMO LIMO LIMO!!!!!
Background. Splurging is my thing (and my family loves that too! LOL) My motto is It's only Once. My handsome DH loves that. Well, not really. LOL
I would say save the $45 if you are really being that spend savvy, but really IT IS ONLY 45 DOLLARS!! In the whole scope of the trip that isn't much, and girl, you need to do this and enjoy the fun!!! Your kids would go f nuts too! OH MY!! Imagine being that little and getting picked up by a limo for Disney!? :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

BUT this is my opinion, and I am sure whatever you guys decide the whole family will enjoy and love. :)

But I'd splurge.. do it!! LOL

I cannot believe your trip is already a week away! SO JEALOUS!! :sad2:

HAVE A WONDERFUL and MAGICAL TRIP!!

:goodvibes

1 week from tomorrow!!EEK!!

Did you decide on the limo yet? That sounds fun! I am not on twitter; are you tweeting updates as you go?

I can't believe your trip is here-it seems like this PTR just started:)

I hope you have a :wizard:Magical:wizard:trip.

:hug:

Hey everyone! To answer you all YES we got the LIMO!!!!!!!!! I think Myles is going to FREAK out!!!!! It is a lot of money but you know what.... you only live once right!!?? I think with going to Disney every year I am always looking for something different and better than the last year, so this is it!! :cool1:

We have the letter from Mickey and Minnie and I was debating having it arrive to the house this week OR having it be in the limo for the boys!? It says "Cant wait to see you at Chef Mickeys!"

So I have to say and most of you that "know" me probably already know this but I am FREAKING out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finally say "We are going to DISNEY THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Airport Gift bags for the kids have been put together and look ADORABLE!
We are ALL packed!
Sent the packages with everyone's binders/gifts to POFQ!
Groceries have been ordered
Upgraded our room to the river view and made sure the request for the refurb room is in!
Nails are being done on Wednesday with my nieces!

Did I tell you I got my nieces (and myself) the Dooney Wristlets!!?? We got the white one and I LOVE it!!! - Well mine is stocked full of all the gift cards I have been collecting everytime I have gone to the mall/disney store this past year!

ok what else??

Limo reserved!!

Checking Accuweather like a complete FREAK! I actually made the Orlando Forecast my homepage :goodvibes Last week it had lots of rain and then yesterday it was ALL sunshine- today back to some rain. Its stressing me out BIG TIME!

Ok- so if anyone wants some texts or pics from Disney- PM me your cellphone numbers and I will make sure to send you some good pics from Disney!!

Help me make these last few days go by fast PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and lastly, tonight is Lilo and Stitch Night! We are having Hawaiian Pizza, Hawaiian punch, (pina coladas for the adults!) macadamian nuts, pineapple, Chocolate Volcano Cups, Blue Hawaiian Cake with Coconut Frosting!

Take care all!!! If I dont check in again I will be sure to as soon as we get home!

Oh Nickie! I am so excited for you!! I have been following the Boston weather on the news and am keeping my fingers crossed that it is all done by next friday!

I am PMing you my cell!

Nickie I'm so excited for you guys!1 :mickeyjum
don't worry about the weather once you leave Boston, you know any weather at WDW is doable! you will be in the magic so soon!! I'm so jealous! can't wait to hear all about it
Have fun tonight on your Hawiian adventure!!

check in when you get back!

Woo hoo! Sounds like you're all ready for a magical adventure! I hope you have a much better grand gathering this time around! You have my cell, but I'll send it to you again just in case! Have fun!!:cool1:

Woo hoo! Sounds like you're all ready for a magical adventure! I hope you have a much better grand gathering this time around! You have my cell, but I'll send it to you again just in case! Have fun!!:cool1:

Yes send it to me again!! I dont know what I did with it- I need to save it in my phone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter