11/06/04 Western New and Improved Official Thread!

Jackie~
I'm glad u were able to get the connecting SPH rooms ! Rob told me you asked about them. We loved (and needed) the extra space and bathroom. I couldn't even imagine in my wildest dreams all five of us sharing a cat 4 !? :confused: Yet, this is what DCL wanted to put us in. I went to DU and asked about connecting cat 10's and was told 5522/5524 were available so I grabbed them. Sure there's barrels in front of the one window, but we could still see around them. Just a warning too......on 3 occassions we had a crew member up there working. Pretty funny coming out of the shower and there's a guy in a yellow raincoat at your porthole window !
Mindy,
The song I believe is the cha-cha version of the electric slide. I believe it's actually called Cha-cha slide. Hope this helps.
On a slightly sad note......we think (pretty sure) we left a souvenier Castaway Cay shirt on the ship that my dd had picked out. We've searched every suitcase and nowhere is it to be found :( Anyone know if there's a way to check and see if it was found. Should I just call or email DCL ? Anyone aware of a lost and found department on the ship ? Thank.

UPDATE: dh just came home from work. He found the "lost" shirt in 10 min----I searched all day and couldn't find it....lol :teeth:
Also, as for the rocking......I've been feeling like I'm moving from time to time. I even noticed it when I was shopping in Cozumel. It's random and doesn't seem to last long. I don't feel sick or anything, just like the floor is moving underneath me.

I turned in 2 pillowcases to guest services to be signed by the characters and totally forgot about them! They did say they'd be in our room by Friday evening, so I think I just put them out of my mind. Well, they never delivered them and I totally forgot about them. I wonder what they'll do with them.

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! I mailed postcards to my boys from Castaway Cay and they just received them yesterday. My 8 year old ran up to me and hugged me. Then he said, "Thanks mom, can we go back again some day?" YES YES YES!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter