11/30 Magic cruise - upgrades

Okay, Okay

Tom...you are not the only unfortunate one...I will be turning the big 4 0 on the ship. UGH Oh well. Let's definitely get together and party.

Matthew and Cameron will have to meet Vincent too.

Laurie, it must be the name, because I'm sure by the time I board that boat, half the people will be talking about how I scream at my kid and how he screams back at me...oh well, let's just drink. I tried to e-mail you but kept getting an error with the address???

We are staying at the dolphin and are taking the bus over...how can we meet. It won't be long to spot us. Vincent is bordering on out of control on most occasions, I can stand to shed quite a few pounds and John will be the one smoking profusely because his nerves will have been shot by cooped up with all of us for so long. How's that for descriptions?

I am not opposed to the lime green ribbon, as long as it can go on my carry on or purse....not me personally-I definitely do not need to draw any more attention to myself

Okay....we shall meet and we shall drink...LOL.....I have to admit the alternative to not having birthday's anymore is not one I would like...so I guess I will continue to have birthdays and they will be on a Disney cruise ship or Walt Disney World...one or the other and see the places decorated for the holidays.....I wish it was tomorrow....looking forward to seeing you guys...keep up the dialogue....it makes the anticipation even better!
Tom:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

good morning everyone - that was a chuckle - we're going to have quite the group onboard ship
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Good morning everyone!
Good evening Lori! Check your messages....lets try this again!

I definitely think if the boys hook up before geting on the ship when they see each other in the club they will want to stay. I dont know about you guys but I need a battle plan!!! LOL I am not planning on "dumping" Matt off alot, maybe an hour of so in the afternoon for some pool fun, not to brag but MY HUSBAND did metal in the RCCL belly floppin' contest!(bronze) And then at night (in between apps and our main course) He will want to chew and sc**** if you know what I mean. The kid is a breakfast nut the rest of the day he could careless if he eats! OH well!

We will have to put our brains together and pick a bar to meet in. Maybe we can meet after dinner Formal night...so we all look our best.
We have 2cd seating(never cleared waitlist for first) so it would be after your show. Hey we need to have a drink with Tom and Lori to celebrate 40 and 50! Lori what day is your Birthday??
Have a good day all!!! Laurie

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave::wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CHECK OUT THE COUNT DOWN AMIGOS!!!

Tom, check your messages!

Hey guys...we have early seating for dinner....but it is like a must for us to get together.....and Laurie...you are too funny with your post....so I guess "you and hubby" will have a great time on the ship....LOL....anyway...we are not T-minus 36 days and counting to the "magic"...like I said...wish it was tomorrow....
Talk to you guys later...
Tom

Hey guys - gotta keep an eye on our Nov 30th thread - this was the most current and it was on page 5!!
28 more days and we head out

Hubby went to his suit maker and is having a black suit made. He decided not to do the tux thing, because he needs a black suit anyway.
I am going to go shopping in the next couple of weeks to see if I can find a "shiny" top to pair with a black skirt for formal night.
The kids are pumped up for this.... we are ready to go!
Happy Halloween everyone!

Hey Linda,
Long time no talkie! We are all set clothes wise....just stupid stuff, sneakers...garbage like that.
CHECK OUT OUR COUNTDOWN CLOCK WE ARE IN THE 20'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

OK...4 weeks from right now I am on vacation....found out today I could have Friday off....working on Thanksgiving til 2 P.M. and then I am on vacation for 2 weeks...7 glorious nights on the Magic and then 5 great nights in the World....made all priority seatings today...1900 Park Fare for the night of the MVMCP...Cinderella's Castle for the first night before Spectromagic...Rose & Crown at Epcot before the Candlelight Processional....boy...life is good....if only I could get DCL to give me an upgrade to like a category 5....life would be great....anyway...looking forward to seeing you all...wife got the lime green ribbon(I think).........
Talk with you soon...
Tom:bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

sooooo - when are you flying down? Any chance you can fly down on Fri and spend the night at the Radisson w/Laurie's family and mine? I honestly think you will be fine in a cat 8 - of course that's from someone who is very glad to have gotten a spr. Have you ever had a verandah? Yes, an upgrade would be nice but we may just beat you to the port so if there is one it's going to us! lol

That is so great about vacationing at Disney after the cruise. I know DH will be Mickey Mouse'd out by then - lol. We are planning on spending the day we get off the Magic at Downtown Disney before flying home that night.

Tom are you the Disney nut? or is your wife the same as you? Your daughter is letting you go to Disney World without her?

oh my God fellow cruisers! It's November! (and it's Fri)
Do we need to start watching the weather?

Hey Barb!
November is finally here can you believe it!!! I was looking a the weather yesterday....I thought I would start really looking at it on the 20th. They give you a 10 day forecast. Matthew had such a good time last night! Our neighbors crack me up they act like its the first time he has told them he is going on "Mickey Mousie's Boat" they humor him and act surprised. (thats nice of them)
The weekend is here! It is Nov! All is well with the world!!!LOL
Laurie

Barb Check out the thread on talent shows its kinda funny!
Any takers????????????????????????????????????????????

I just added my (Jody's) checked lime green ribbon to my carry-ons, waistpack, etc.
When you see me in the port, besides the orange Tigger t-shirt, look for the ribbon and my DVC backpack w/white Mickey hand.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Hello all....we received a wild phone call today from DCL....actually...my wife received the call....Jose from DCL called to inform us that we have been upgraded to a category 5 cabin with an outside verandah.....so.......she asked why would we be upgraded....since last week I called to upgrade and they told me it was $800. for the upgrade...like I said...wouldn't spend the money for a verandah...but Jose said they take a few things into consideration....when they get close to cruise date they look at there inventory of cabins....they see they have a certain amount that is vacant so they start looking at a couple of things...when you booked the cruise(we did it before we left the ship last November) and how many times you have cruised before(this will be our third year in a row)....so we moved from cabin 7512 on deck 7...in the back of the ship...to cabin 7130 on deck 7...in the front of the ship.....needless to say.....it made my day....and now that we are 29....almost 28 days away....to the Magic! Soooo....finally something really went my way and we are very excited about it.....and yes...I am a Disney nut....wife is not as crazy as me but she loves it there and really loves to cruise....looking forward to seeing you guys....what do you think??? Talk with you guys soon.....
Tom:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

That is absolutely not fair! I want an upgrade to a verandah now! So do I call and ask how much to upgrade and see if they call us back? You will invite us all to your room for a DIS party now, right? just teasing - enjoy your verandah but I am jealous
Hey everyone - party at Tom's

Of course I had to get off the internet and on the phone to call DCL. They said since we booked with points we have to talk to DVC even if we want to pay the difference in cash - oh well.
Hey, we did get 1 of the SPRs and we're across from Laurie!!
and only 26.5 more days till we begin our MAGICal cruise vacation

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

That is fantastic! We are also catagory 5 on deck 7, but we had to pay for it!!!! Oh well. I guess we will be right down the hall from you.

Good for you Tom

Does anyone know the difference between a cat 6 and a cat 5?

We are in a cat 6 on deck 6 room 6550 which is pretty much mid ship. Is this a good location? I am clueless. Should I ask to upgrade? I just had my airline seats upgraded to first class, might as well go all the way....

Are all of you guys on deck 7??

Hey all...absolutely positively everyone is welcome...cabin number 7130...and my first act is going to be eating breakfast on the verandah the first day....maybe the only day I do it but room service will be setting up out there.....funny thing is ...the other day when I called to upgrade and found out it was $800. I decided to stick with what we had...if they would have said $400. I would have done it....see....things do work out sometimes.....anyway...thanks for all the kind words...we gotta get together....almost 28 days to go....to the MAGIC!
Tom:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter