11/30 Magic cruise - upgrades

OK Guys--28 days and counting for me.....seems like it was 70 yesterday....they will fly by....just as long as they slow down when we are on the ship.....Mickey is a great guy....I will accept that birthday present from him......
Talk with you all later today sometime......
Tom:smooth:

Really the only difference is the deck level. We only picked cat 5 because we like the room location better and our agent didn't charge us any extra than a cat 6. We are now midship with nothing loud above or below. The cat 6 that she found for us had the theatre under it, and we were concerned, as DH is a very light sleeper.
Lori,
I am sure that your room is fine!

Iruggiero -

We're also Cat. 6/Deck 6. Cat. 5 & 6 cabins are exactly the same. The only difference between them is location and price (unless you get a great travel agent like nedleycan did!). Cat. 6 cabins are located on decks 5 & 6 while the 5's are located on Deck 7. I've sailed on both Decks 7 and 5 in the past and I personally preferred Deck 5. We went with Deck 6 this time because we needed connecting cabins and there were no connecting 6's on Deck 5. I'm guessing Deck 6 won't be much different.

We're just down the hall from you in cabins 6612/6614.

Oh, and congrats on your upgrade Tom. This is our first time with a verandah too and we can't wait!

Hey all....26 days to go until the Magic....each day is just flying by....got some lime green ribbon and it is going to be like a quest to find you guys....like we talked about...we have to get together...and there certainly a lot of things to do on the ship....OK...it is almost 25 days.....my verandah is calling me....talk to you all soon....
Tom

As to the original question of automagically getting upgraded at the terminal. Two years ago we were booked on a 4 day. (3 days at WDW) We had originally booked a family suite. The day we left WDW for the terminal my daughter realized she had packed her room key. They said not to worry, just check in at the terminal and they'll make her a replacement. We check in and the CM asks who we know because they show us being upgraded to a 2 bedroom....for free...

Just changed my countdown to 23 days till we leave for our MAGIC vacation! Are you guys ready? What are you doing about your Christmas shopping, decorating, wrapping, etc?
Shhh - I think my 2 boys will each find shipboard credit from Santa Mom when they first arrive

Tom- saw 1 of your posts - had to edit this cos I forgot these guys
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cool: Ah....yes...25 days to go to the magic...just went outside and had to warm the car up cause it was all covered in a thin sheet of ice....it is only going to get worse weather wise here...but in Florida....blue skies....and on the Magic...just wonderful....and as far as Christmas shopping...when we get back we do some real power shopping....and me...I don't wrap...just pay for things...LOL...
Talk to you all soon....
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter