12 Hollywood Studios Rumors (A Disney Rumors video is on pg. 1) and (an update is on pg. 16)

I'd never pay to go to Hollywood Studios on a single day pass, but when most vacationers are at WDW 5+ days, it can really be viewed as only a $20 or less ticket for that added day on the ticket. There's a few things there I always want to go see and do, so I still go for half a day. If they follow through on these rumors, it'll rocket from half-day #4 park to the #2 park on many people's lists.

And if they really wanted to elevate it to that level, how about bringing Paint the Night to the Studios...

So...no change then?

I can't say they won't add something. Disney maybe able to put in a new park bench in the next 3 years. Man, it's going to be a great place to sit and look at all the construction walls and closed attractions.

I can't say they won't add something. Disney maybe able to put in a new park bench in the next 3 years. Man, it's going to be a great place to sit and look at all the construction walls and closed attractions.

Not what I meant. I mean...people have considered it a half-day park since 1989. People only stay longer now because it takes another half day to ride TSMM.

Yeah, I don't get why people love Toy Story Mania so much. Sure it's a good ride, but it seems overly praised. I guess it's because Hollywood doesn't have that much to offer.
That's because there is little to do for the entire family in DHS. Soon that should change.

Not sure if this has been shared anywhere, but it looks like the Animation Academy will not be a part of the new experience slated for that area. No word on if it will exist elsewhere or if tomorrow is the absolute last day

Not sure if this has been shared anywhere, but it looks like the Animation Academy will not be a part of the new experience slated for that area. No word on if it will exist elsewhere or if tomorrow is the absolute last day

That puppy's gone, they're probably going to extend Pixar Place with the newly available space. I'm hoping that Crush, Incredibles and Monster's Inc will be coming to Hollywood. I honestly don't care about Cars Land, that's been done before. It's time for disney to actually do some imagineering. Instead of just copying and pasting.

Last edited:
It's going to be gone for now at least. It's kind of mixed with rumors whether the drawing class will be back or not. That area also holds a lot of park offices so it will be interesting.

That puppy's gone, they're probably going to extend Pixar Place with the newly available space. I'm hoping that Crush, Incredibles and Monster's Inc will be coming to Hollywood. I honestly don't care about Cars Land, that's been done before. It's time for disney to actually do some imagineering.
It's going to be gone for now at least. It's kind of mixed with rumors whether the drawing class will be back or not. That area also holds a lot of park offices so it will be interesting.

I absolutely hope it is coming back in some bigger format. The fact that it isn't coming back in the new experience is what I found interesting. Disney didn't say it would or wouldn't return at all, they just said it just won't be in that area.

I really Hope the drawing class will return. It was a hidden gem that was a favorite of ours. While we look forward to the new experiences I feel they are taking too many fun things away

I really hope they bring the drawing class back. Never took the time to do it until our last trip, and I planned on scheduling at least 2 or 3 clesses into trips from now on.

So the rumors sound great but if you want to 'plus' it as Walt would say, connect the monirail from Epcot to the park.

For us it's all about Star Wars. If I'm not mistaken D23 is next month. It will certainly be interesting.
It's likely we don't hear many details about Star Wars at DHS other than its coming. I think they are waiting for the movie to come out before park details do.

That puppy's gone, they're probably going to extend Pixar Place with the newly available space. I'm hoping that Crush, Incredibles and Monster's Inc will be coming to Hollywood. I honestly don't care about Cars Land, that's been done before. It's time for disney to actually do some imagineering. Instead of just copying and pasting.

Im the same, not fussed about Cars land so much. Ive never experienced it but it looks like another Test Track. Crushes coaster in Paris is a really good ride as are all the small Toy Story rides they have added. They need to bring a couple of those plus it's essential to have new experienced that are not in other parks.

For me it is all about Star Wars and how they do that

I think with the changes to the roadways and entrance along with the additional acctractions rumored this could be amazing. You will have a whole new park. And if it would be pulled off in 18 moths as rumored that would be incredible all in itself. I am looking forward to Star Wars as well but would live to see a Cars land as well.

I would love the idea of an Incredibles themed attraction because it's a great movie and not well represented at any of the parks. But I would hate to see the Honey I shrunk the Kids part go because I played on that as a child and I can't wait for my toddler to in a few weeks. Nostalgic attachment, I guess, but it one of my earliest memories of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter