12 Step Program for DISBoards

Moosysmom,
Welcome and congrats on your decision to move closer to the object of our shared obsession. I grew up in CT, moved to CO after college and began taking my DDs to WDW in 1995 (I visited yearly as a child/teen). Each year, I would stand in the Orlando airport and sob, not wanting to go home. Last year, I took the leap, packed up my life and headed to FL - purchased FL Resident APs immediately (you just have to show a lease agreement or utility bill). We currently live in Clearwater (90 minutes away on the West Coast), but I hope to get to Orlando as soon as the right job becomes available.
Perhaps we'll begin a new support group for people that have moved to FL to be close to all things Disney. Enjoy the great FL Resident perks.
I, too am addicted to these boards. I am certain that I could write a book on Disney and the Cruise, still I visit daily (cruise planned or not) for my "fix".

Dawn Hope

My dear Alex - I don't think I want to know either!!!!!
Thanks!

Rae

This board is helping me keep my sanity while I'm moving on to Florida. I wish I was going on the May 3rd Magic cruise. You all have a good time. Oh well, I read today that there is a DIS meet at Epcot on the July 4th in the MK boards so I'm ready. Luckily my job is quiet in the afternoon and I can read the boards during the day. (cant post just read).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter