• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1200pts @ $18-20 pp for Rent/Transfer Book Any Resort Except Riviera - SSR Home Resort *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again - need to check flights etc then I'll come back to you - do you do payment via paypal and do you take a deposit followed by balance ??
Hi, we've had a think and decided we'll wait until we can get 7/8 nights ocean view without a break. thank you for checking though.

Any availability at GC for 5 nights in September in a deluxe studio? Dates are flexible. Thanks!

We are looking for two studios at Wilderness lodge 12/10-12/15. Thank you
The only resorts with studios available for your dates are Saratoga Springs, Kidani Village (standard view), and Old Key West. I could book two studios at Saratoga for you right now for a total of 130 points ($2470). The other resorts i would have to wait until 5/10/23 to book.

Hi any room available for 5 (3 adults n 2 kids) for 4 nights traveling on aug 26th through aug 30th .. thanks
Grand Flordian has two views of 5 person studio available starting at 93 points.

1 bedroom villas that sleep 5 are available at GF, BLT, OKW, AKV, and SSR. Please let me know if I can help! PM me if you would like more details

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230416-192709_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416-192709_Chrome.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs with limited availability for Hilton Head points as well.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 I charge $20 per point
Hi sticks,

Have interest in nov 18 2023 to Nov 25 2023 at the poly.

Would be for myself, wife, 22 year old son, 15 year anniversary old daughter. So a 1 bedroom with 2 queens and a pull outs good.

Trying to gain some appreciation for points needed/cost.

Many years ago we did a point rental, but has been a long time…

Pm me and let me know if availability exist.

Thanks
-jason

Grand Flordian has two views of 5 person studio available starting at 93 points.

1 bedroom villas that sleep 5 are available at GF, BLT, OKW, AKV, and SSR. Please let me know if I can help! PM me if you would like more details
Hey sticks thank you for the reply .. im fairly new and are doing the test thread to be able to pm you …
Anyway how many points do i need for AKV with savanna view? Or wifey is entertaining the idea of stayin 2 nights at GF with lagoon view and 2 nights at AKV .. will you be able to do that as well?

Hey sticks thank you for the reply .. im fairly new and are doing the test thread to be able to pm you …
Anyway how many points do i need for AKV with savanna view? Or wifey is entertaining the idea of stayin 2 nights at GF with lagoon view and 2 nights at AKV .. will you be able to do that as well?
Yes, I'm happy to do a split stay for you.

Booking the full stay in an AKV Savanna View 1 bedroom would be 138 points.

Booking a split stay, 2 nights at the GF Lagoon View and 2 nights AKV 1 Bed Savanna would be either 117 or 114 points depending on the order in which you stay. Due to weekend rates it is cheaper to do your AKV stay first, 114 points.

Hi sticks,

Would be for myself, wife, 22 year old son, 15 year anniversary old daughter. So a 1 bedroom with 2 queens and a pull outs good.

Thanks
-jason
Hi Jason, sending PM.

Hi Jason, sending PM.
Hi sticks,

Thanks
-jason
Hi Jason, you aren't able to be PM'd yet due to account limits.

The Polynesian does not have 1 bedroom villas as part of DVC, only studios and bungalows.

Your current options with availability for 1 bedrooms on your travel sates are:

Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, both AKV, Bay Lake Tower, and Beach Club Villas.

Hi Jason, you aren't able to be PM'd yet due to account limits.

The Polynesian does not have 1 bedroom villas as part of DVC, only studios and bungalows.

Your current options with availability for 1 bedrooms on your travel sates are:

Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, both AKV, Bay Lake Tower, and Beach Club Villas.
Hi Sticks,

Thanks for the reply.
Do the studios have 2 queens and a pullout? If so that would work on a studio.

Hi Sticks,

Thanks for the reply.
Do the studios have 2 queens and a pullout? If so that would work on a studio.
The studios at the Polynesian have a queen, a pullout, and a child size fold down bed but there are none available for your travel dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter