122 Disney collection points $8 pp PRICE LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Deluxe hotel for the 27th and 28th of November. Can you let me know what is available and how many points? Family of 4. Children are 8 and 10.

Dan

How many points would be needed for the Polynesian for March 23-30, 2014 if there is availability

I would be interested to know how many points and availability for the poly Dec 31 and Jan 1 if you still have some left.

Thanks and congrats on your princess:

Hi, can u tell me how much it would be or how many points I would need for any of the deluxe resorts for 10/19/13 through 10/23/13?
You can pm me :)

Looking for Deluxe hotel for the 27th and 28th of November. Can you let me know what is available and how many points? Family of 4. Children are 8 and 10.

Dan

Ok for those 2 dates (and I can check availability if interested after seeing points required) here is the breakdown

Grand Floridian- garden view 112 points

Poly- Garden View: 100 points

Yacht Club- Standard View: 86 points or Water or Pool View: 108 points

How many points would be needed for the Polynesian for March 23-30, 2014 if there is availability

Unfortunately with the points system for these resorts you can only get a maximum of two or three nights with the amount of points we have to rent at the moment.

I would be interested to know how many points and availability for the poly Dec 31 and Jan 1 if you still have some left.

Thanks and congrats on your princess:

Being the Holiday season according to the point chart you could do the one night on Dec. 31st in a Garden View for 75 points a lagoon view for 90 points or a club level for 113 points.

Hello all! I have replied to everyone so far so if anyone has any more questions please feel free to ask! :)

Hi there... I am new to this, but my family of three are going to Disney Nov 25th to Dec 4th 2013. We have the airfare so far and looking for a hotel option that can save us money. Would your points cover our stay at any of the resorts you mentioned?

Lisa

Hi there,

For some reason, I cannot send a PM.

I need 95 points for a trip in January. We want to stay at Animal Kingdom.
Please let me know if the points are still available.

I appreciate it! My personal email is jimdemory @ gmail.com

Thanks!

Jim

Hi there... I am new to this, but my family of three are going to Disney Nov 25th to Dec 4th 2013. We have the airfare so far and looking for a hotel option that can save us money. Would your points cover our stay at any of the resorts you mentioned?

Lisa

Unfortunately it would not cover the whole time. It could cover the 25th to the 30th.

Hi there,

For some reason, I cannot send a PM.

I need 95 points for a trip in January. We want to stay at Animal Kingdom.
Please let me know if the points are still available.

I appreciate it! My personal email is jimdemory @ gmail.com

Thanks!

Jim

Hi there! Unfortunately these type of points cannot be used at the regular DVC resorts. They were converted into Disney Collection points which can only be used at the resorts I listed or Disney cruise line, adventures by Disney or the resorts in California. Sorry about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter