122 Disney collection points $8 pp PRICE LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Can you tell me if the Polynesian is available for February 18th through February 22nd for 2 adults and 2 children ages 16 and 13 and how many points we would need.

Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks so much for your help!

JoEllen

Hi,

Can you tell me if the Polynesian is available for February 18th through February 22nd for 2 adults and 2 children ages 16 and 13 and how many points we would need.

Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks so much for your help!

JoEllen

Hi there!! Because that is considered peak season it's 65 points per night so we could only do the first two nights feb 18th and 19th for 130 points. Sorry about that!!!

Hi! Can you PM if you still have available? I am new and unable to send PM's yet. My husband and I are looking to bring our Disney Prince on his first trip in September! Thanks so much!

Hello all,
I believe I have replied to everyone as of right now. If anyone has any more questions please let me know!! Thanks again!

My husband, myself and 4 year old daughter are looking to possibly going to disneyworld in late august. Would you please check availability and prices/points needed for Wilderness Lodge or WL Villas for Saturday, August 24 for 6 nights.

I also sent PM

Thanks Betty

Hello, can you let me know if the Poly is available December 30-31? If it is available, can you let me know how many points it would cost?

Thanks for your help!

Hello! I am looking for a studio at any resort for July 12-17. Two adults, one infant.

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I am interested in points for a stay 9/24 - 9/30 or 9/23 -9/29 prefer AKV but flexible. Studio or 1 bedroom.

Thanks,
Tara

My husband, myself and 4 year old daughter are looking to possibly going to disneyworld in late august. Would you please check availability and prices/points needed for Wilderness Lodge or WL Villas for Saturday, August 24 for 6 nights.

I also sent PM

Thanks Betty

Hello,
These points can be used at the cabins for the wilderness lodge but not the villas. I'm sorry about that!!

Hello, can you let me know if the Poly is available December 30-31? If it is available, can you let me know how many points it would cost?

Thanks for your help!

It would be 86, 104, or 130 points depending n view and/or if you want club level.

Hello! I am looking for a studio at any resort for July 12-17. Two adults, one infant.

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hello,
With these points I could get you into a moderate resort such as Caribbean beach in a standard view for 111 points.

I am interested in points for a stay 9/24 - 9/30 or 9/23 -9/29 prefer AKV but flexible. Studio or 1 bedroom.

Thanks,
Tara

Hi there,
With these type of points they can only be used at the resorts I listed and they can be pretty pricey per night. About 40+ points per night depending on the deluxe resort or about 24 points per night for moderate resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter