122 Disney collection points $8 pp PRICE LOWERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-
looking to stay at POFQ Oct 18-23 or any of the moderates for that matter...

Sure thing! A water or river view for port Orleans or a water view at any of the other mods like Caribbean beach or Coronado would be 121 points for that stay.

New to all of this... Would your points work at AKV? Didn't know if that resort was considered one of the 'moderates'. Thanks!

Sorry no its a deluxe resort. And one that requires the regular Dvc points if using points to stay. Sorry about that!!

please message me if you have points left, i will rent them all- thank you

Hi there,
Yes they are all still available but please make sure to read my last updated post on where the points can be used if you are still interested! Thanks so much!

Sure thing I would be happy to check that for you!

We need just about anything that will fit 8 people (a 2br, or 2 studios, 2 moderates, ANYTHING!) for 2 nights. 10/18 and 10/19. Thanks so much for letting me know.

Also, Congrats!!! How exciting!!!

Hello all! My husband and I are looking to rent our 122 Disney collection points. We had booked a cruise for September but then we found out we were expecting! So sadly these points cannot be transferred and need to be used by May 31st 2014. They can be used for a cruise or for the following Disney resorts: Yacht Club, Polynesian, grand Floridian, or the moderate resorts as well. There is also the $95 exchange fee that DVC requires for using these type of points, I'm so sorry!!! Please feel free to pm me!! Thanks all!!!

What are collection points? And are they still available?

We'd be interested!!! Looking to go 5/24-5/31. I'd be will to stay at any resort!! Can you let me know what's available for those dates please?

We are interested in Oct 18-27, 2013 for three (2adults, 1Child) for AKL value or any moderate resort. Thanks for the info.

Hi there!

I need 51 points at VGF for a studio dec 9-12. Do you have any left and can you check availability??

Are these still available? We're looking for 5 nights beginning 10/28 at any moderate or deluxe (cheaper end). Does anyone know if the Free Dining Plan is available with use of points?

Thanks & Congratulations!!

Hello all! My husband and I are looking to rent our 122 Disney collection points. We had booked a cruise for September but then we found out we were expecting! So sadly these points cannot be transferred and need to be used by May 31st 2014. They can be used for a cruise or for the following Disney resorts: Yacht Club, Polynesian, grand Floridian, or the moderate resorts as well. There is also the $95 exchange fee that DVC requires for using these type of points, I'm so sorry!!! Please feel free to pm me!! Thanks all!!!

Did you already sell all of your points?? Thanks Tammy

We are looking for a studio (SS, OKW, BLT, or BCV) or POFQ for 1/8-1/13 2014. Please let me know if any are available and how many points.
Thanks!

Hi, congrats!! We are looking for three nights 2/12 to 2/15. I would need two value view animal kingdom studios

By chance is there anything available for this weekend? Check in on Friday check out on Sunday (two nights), with the possibility of check in on Thursday instead. Haven't finalized our plans yet. We are in driving distance. Looking for a studio. Poly, Wilderness lodge, Yacht Club, whatever you can find. If easier to email,
jas3150@aol.com. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter