130 points for Rent/Trade @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kellee, would be able to use the banked points you have for a Standard Studio at BLT (19 points), I know they have availability for one night im trying to add to my trip on Friday 8/31 to Saturday 9/1 please please please let me know if you have this available I want to add to Friday night to my vacation for my daughters bday. thanks!!!

Hi Kellee, would be able to use the banked points you have for a Standard Studio at BLT (19 points), I know they have availability for one night im trying to add to my trip on Friday 8/31 to Saturday 9/1 please please please let me know if you have this available I want to add to Friday night to my vacation for my daughters bday. thanks!!!

There is a deluxe Studio Lake View room at BLT for that night. It is 23 points.

Are these points October 2018 use year?? Have you already completed a transfer for this use year?? Possibly, interested in having them transferred so I can add a trip in this year.

Are these points October 2018 use year?? Have you already completed a transfer for this use year?? Possibly, interested in having them transferred so I can add a trip in this year.
20 of them are banked from 2016. 160 are from 2017 and are good until 9/30/18 unless banked. I have not completed a transfer yet this year.

20 of them are banked from 2016. 160 are from 2017 and are good until 9/30/18 unless banked. I have not completed a transfer yet this year.

I really need to add on, lol! I've already completed a transfer in my 2017 use year. So the points would have to be 2018 use year points, so that wouldn't work. Thank you!

I am staying at Kidani in September, so would prefer SSR or Old Key West. Can you tell me how many points for each?
At SSR, there is a Deluxe Studio Standard Room for 53 points or a Deluxe Studio Preferred Room for 62 points.

At OKW, there is a Deluxe Studio for 54 points.

I'm looking for BLT, 1 bedroom, standard view, arriving 1/20/19, leaving 1/26/19. I'm a few days out from the 11 month window, but want to see if you think you could help me out.

I'm looking for BLT, 1 bedroom, standard view, arriving 1/20/19, leaving 1/26/19. I'm a few days out from the 11 month window, but want to see if you think you could help me out.
Only someone with BLT as their home resort can help you 11 months out. I own at SSR. I can only book BLT 7 months out.

Have a last minute trip from 3/10 to 3/12....just looking Studio---but may take a 1-Bed if that is all we can find. Let me know if you have anything.

Have a last minute trip from 3/10 to 3/12....just looking Studio---but may take a 1-Bed if that is all we can find. Let me know if you have anything.
Hello - There are no studios available for either night. If you are willing to stay at 2 different resorts, you can do a 1 bedroom. You could stay at OKW (36 points) or BWV (43 points) on the night of the 10th and AKV - Kidani (38 points) on the night of the 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter