130 points for Rent/Trade @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at Grand Floridian, checking in Dec 8 2018 for 5 nights. Would you have this available? Thank you in advance!

Hi I would like to reserve Jambo/Kidani Deluxe studio with standard view studio for 8 nights

Sept 7 - 15

This is a 94 point reservation, please contact me if you can help me jjsandi@gmail.com

Thanks
Jason

**New Edit: (As of 2/20/18) I now have 130 SSR points. I am renting for $15 per point.

I am an experienced renter and can provide references if requested. I will accept a bank check or Paypal (renter responsible for 3% Paypal fees).

I can rent SSR points checking in 11 months from today and the other DVC resorts 7 months from today.

I communicate well with whoever I am working with and normally respond within a few hours, if not sooner. Let me know which resort(s) you are interested in, the dates you want to stay and the size room you need.

Thanks!
Kellee

Hi,

We are hoping for 1 Night at Grand Floridian 9/18-9/19; then 4 nights at Poly 9/19-9/22. Standard studios are fine

Thanks!

**New Edit: (As of 2/20/18) I now have 130 SSR points. I am renting for $15 per point.

I am an experienced renter and can provide references if requested. I will accept a bank check or Paypal (renter responsible for 3% Paypal fees).

I can rent SSR points checking in 11 months from today and the other DVC resorts 7 months from today.

I communicate well with whoever I am working with and normally respond within a few hours, if not sooner. Let me know which resort(s) you are interested in, the dates you want to stay and the size room you need.

Thanks

Thanks!
Kellee

Looking for poly standard or BLT studio 12/9-12/16

Hello,

Interested in a studio - VGC - one night only for 2 adults - 9/7/18.
Figure it is a long shot, but thought I'd check anyway.
Thanks !

Hi,

We are hoping for 1 Night at Grand Floridian 9/18-9/19; then 4 nights at Poly 9/19-9/22. Standard studios are fine

Thanks!
I checked and the night at the GFV is available - lake view for 20 points, but only the night of 9/21 is available at Poly.

Good afternoon. We are looking to rent points for a studio at BCV roughly between Sept 9-12 (60 points). Please let me know if you have any available. Thanks so much!

Hi! I’m looking for an AKV studio for 2 nights ..May 13-15. Let me know if you see anything available.

Open to other resorts as well!

Thanks!

Hi! I’m looking for an AKV studio for 2 nights ..May 13-15. Let me know if you see anything available.

Open to other resorts as well!

Thanks!
Hello-
There is availability at Kidani if you want to switch rooms: savanna view the 1st night (17pts) and standard view the second (13pts). No other resort has both nights.

Hello, interested in a week in a studio in late July. Dates are flexible, resort is flexible.

Hello, interested in a week in a studio in late July. Dates are flexible, resort is flexible.
Hello-
The resorts with the most availability are: SSR, AKV - Kidani, and OKW. BLT has 6 nights in a row and AKV - Jambo has 5 nights in a row. If you can narrow down what you want a little more I can give you some more specific options. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter