Now planning on making our own wedding invites too! With all this money we're saving another DLRP trip looks very probable!!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

My sister made her wedding invites too, and thankyou cards (easy to make a simplified version of the invites at the same time), and table setting cards, they were lovely. Will see if I have a pic but don't think I do.....
She also got a friend who wasn't a florist but was quite artistic to do the flowers, and bought all the flowers at the flower market the morning before. She lives in London but that might not be so easy for you if you don't have an early morning flower market nearby....

I may have been missing something but have you set a date yet???:bride:

My aunt is a fab florist who is doing our flowers for us...... She says she isn't taking any money but I intend to make her take at least the price of the flowers!!

I just think it's nice to be actively involved in your wedding....! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

That's brilliant! Wedding flowers can be so expensive. And don't worry too much on paying for them if your aunt wants to do it, just insist that be her wedding present to you. That's what I did for my sister with the cakes, although I did get her a keepsake box from the children.

I've just emailed Candy Anthony to ask if there's any way I can get one of her dresses for my wedding... Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Everything crossed for you:goodvibes
Is she a good one? I have never heard of her :confused3 or is it a him :rotfl2:

Ohhhhhhhhhh i just love them!!!
Everything crossed and pixiedust for you!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Good luck! Some of the dresses are amazing. So I really hope she says yes for you!!!

All the signs are good, like you have plenty of time, but you have a nice idea of colours and stuff, so I'm sure she'll see your a good choice to work with!!

Is she UK based? I wish the disney gowns were. :-(

Fingers crossed she'll get back to you soon with goods news!!

Well, you'll find a way, you'll probably oly need a fitting or two, and thats worth it considering how much time you have and if she's really the one you want!!

The tattoo artist I adore (apart from Kat von D) has a 4 month wait for a consultation and then another 6 months to get the tattoo, but it's something thats going to be a part of your life forever (like a wedding dress) and I think thats what makes it worth it!

She really is the only designer I want... I've been obsessing over those dresses for sooo long.... They're perfect. Colourful, retro, tea length.... They tick all the boxes!!

Nearly a year for the tattoo? They must be good!

Bob xoxox

Hee, a girls main job in life is to plan her wedding dress! So keep up the obsession, I'm the same with the disney ones, and I love love love alfred angelo's touch of colour collection, sooo beautiful and well priced.

Yeah, the tattoo artist is amazing, her name is Saira Hunjan, and you can see her stuff here:

http://www.thefamilybusinesstattoo.com/gallery2/v/sairatoplevel/newgalleryone/

I want two butterflies on my back, similar to those you can see on the lady's chest.

:love:

Definitely, you get what you want! I have never considered a shorter than floor length dress, but some of those you linked to are stunning!

What colour do you want to go for? I know your cakes are a real rainbow :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter