Wow, cool colours! Yeah, its lovely to have some colour, makes for a happier day.

My plan is white for me, with really rainbow flowers, then rainbow bridesmaids with white flowers......

If i ever get asked lol..........

I've stopped hinting altogether now, in case that's what's causing the delay...

It's infuriating for him to be like 'when we get married', 'at our wedding'.....but not actually be engaged....

ARGH!

You should ask him!! Or make a 'mutual desicion to get married'.... Thats something I quite often see in wedding magazines!

My aunt does fab flowers- Really bright and really different... She uses feathers and all sorts in her bouquets.... So that'll be well snazzy....! She's on about threading black pearls into my bouquet.... It'll be very colourful. I love colours!!

Bob xoxoxo

NEVER!! I know we could just agree on it if I asked him now, but then for the rest of my life I'd wish I'd had that 'moment'....just gotta keep waiting I guess.....

How would you answer a quesiton like

"Mumm,y how did Daddy propose to you?"

"Oh, I pestered him into it", or "Oh, I got fed up waiting so we jsut agreed".

NEVER!! I know we could just agree on it if I asked him now, but then for the rest of my life I'd wish I'd had that 'moment'....just gotta keep waiting I guess.....

How would you answer a quesiton like

"Mumm,y how did Daddy propose to you?"

"Oh, I pestered him into it", or "Oh, I got fed up waiting so we jsut agreed".

LOL

Well well, Jeremy didn't really propose to me, he just said 'Let's go into town to buy a ring'...

And here we are, still married :rotfl: It'll be our 7th wed anniversary this Sat

I think they are the most beautiful dresses, I really hope you're able to have one :goodvibes and the green and purple does work, my sister had it at her wedding. :thumbsup2

Hi Bob
A bit late to this but big congrats on your forthcoming wedding!

The best UK forum is Hitched - I have been a member there since 2001 and couldn't have done my wedding without it. I have also made some true friends there - six people at my wedding were only there because we met on Hitched in the planning stages, and we're all still friends now.

Www.hitched.co.uk and follow links for forums.

Also the site is really useful in itself.

HTH
EK

Hi Bob
A bit late to this but big congrats on your forthcoming wedding!

The best UK forum is Hitched - I have been a member there since 2001 and couldn't have done my wedding without it. I have also made some true friends there - six people at my wedding were only there because we met on Hitched in the planning stages, and we're all still friends now.

Www.hitched.co.uk and follow links for forums.

Also the site is really useful in itself.

HTH
EK

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter