2 Castles, 2 Send out 2011 & Ring in 2012...12 Days of Christmas

Thanks Friends...I know I can always count on you guys to start my day with a smile or even a tear. I think we are all suffering from complete exhustion...I took a 4 hour nap yesterday and then still went to bed (okay with the help of some melotonin). I will try to get my TR started today or tomorrow and I think that will help.

Tammie, I bet they had a better time than you think. I asked my dh if he thought your dh enjoyed Disney. He said they had a conversation...are you ready for this???...about Walt Disney...not the resort, but Walt Disney the man. Your dh was very interested in the man who started this all. My dh said that he gave your dh the quick 411 on the man and had recommended that he check out One Man's Dream at DHS.

Can you believe that?! And we thought they only talked fish!!!

I am so glad that they talked something other than FISH and super happy they talked Disney. No wonder why we had to go to that exhibit...and at the time I was mad because we missed TSM because he stood around after talking to the lady that introduced the show. Now I wish that we would have spent more time in the exhibit.

I am so glad that they talked something other than FISH and super happy they talked Disney. No wonder why we had to go to that exhibit...and at the time I was mad because we missed TSM because he stood around after talking to the lady that introduced the show. Now I wish that we would have spent more time in the exhibit.

You can't read his mind.

You missed TSM?!

:grouphug:

Tammie - so normal! I'm running through here to tell you that I'm glad you all made it home safely! I'm hoping to find 'normal' again... not sure where it went now that we are beyond the holidays but I have not had a moment to myself since we got home.

Hope you have a great week!!! :hug::hug::hug:

It was an extra set of fast passes.. haha they had already ridden it when it happened. park closed at 8 and they made it to tsm at 8:01 or 8:02?

Whew!! My heart sank at the thought of 2 weeks in Orlando and totally missing TSM.

Bummer, to just miss it though.

Glad you all made it home safely. It was great meeting you and the kids. Ab was so sweet to Maddison. That is one special girl you got there. My question is do you think your hubby will give a green light to another trip after seeing how great this one was?

Noelle

She can be sweet when she is not dealing with her mom! :rotfl2: I am glad that Maddison and her it it off. Your girls are such cuties! While dh liked WDW and said we could go back...the green light is SOME DAY...in other words he won't be joining us and that someday will be a very long time. He wants to get the addition done on the cabin and then there is that pesky thing called college coming soon! There are also other places in this world that I am burning to see as a family...so WDW will just have to wait until USO completes the expansion of Harry Potter! :banana::banana::banana:

Okay...need some advice and maybe a hug. Is it normal to come home and wake up disaapointed in your trip? I am reading all the funny things and unpredicted happenings that made all of your trips magical...and well simply put our trip was just uneventful mostly...kind of like my life...you know go through the motions but without emotions. I (ME and ME alone) had some magical moments alone in my mind, but I feel like my family just never got it or got the trip. Maybe my expectations were too high and I tried to hard...:sad2: I have tried the last year to really work on family life and doing things together as a family, but I guess that I have raised everyone to be way too independent...
:hug::hug: I can tell you I felt the same way. I had a very disappointing end to our trip, but that will not make it into my trip report. I'm planning to keep the TR light and fun. But it was not always fun. I'm sure your trip was very nice and you and your family created some wonderful memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter