20040525 Dvc Member Homecoming! (updated 5/6, PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST!)--INDEXED

Am very eargerly looking forward to the Fed-Ex truck any day now :)

And something I think I need to ask, I was expecting a response to all the pm's I sent, even if it's just a confirmation that I have your information correct. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that, a reply would be very appreciated :)

Just wanted to say that I would have loved to go to the meet but we have PS at RFC (My favorite) at 3pm on 5/25. We are only in WDW for the 3 days of MH so we are on a really tight schedule. I hope to meet some of you during the MH events. See you soon!!:wave:

Originally posted by MarkRG
Am very eargerly looking forward to the Fed-Ex truck any day now :)
My DW Marie called MS this morning and talked to Grace about MH tickets - she said that they will be "Shipping them Thursday or Friday." We have a special interest in this, as we leave our Michigan address Friday and get to our new Arizona address Monday. We put through our change of address, and Grace said she got an email from the MH Ticket manager that our new address was in place. We were supposed to get them 45 days ago - now it sounds like we'll actually be living in Arizona when they come!

Ok, cool, thanks for the updated info. :)

So I'll be looking for the Fedex truck next week then. :hyper:

We got our tickets today! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Here's a thought for all of us who are repeaters from the Member Cruise. How about wearing our SS Member Cruise Shirts on the 25th. It would be a nice way to show DVC that we enjoy these events and also would make it even easier to spot each other at the Land for the meet (and for others to find us). What do you think?

What was in the package? Was it just the ticket... was there some sort of agenda? We're in NJ... no white truck here yet (sigh)
I was thinking of pulling out our cruise lanyards... maybe I can find the t-shirts too...

Boy oh boy,,, I am READY for our trip and the DVC Homecoming!

Gee, all I got today from DVC is my vacation club ID for the new member web site.

I guess since Saturday is May 1st I can start thinking about packing (Shhhhh, don't tell my dh).

Carol

PS I wasn't on the member cruise, but I think that is a great idea for those that did go to wear their shirts to the meet.

We have AP's so we didn't get park tickets. The tickets for the Member event are about the size of what we got in our lanyards on the cruise. They have the small agenda on the back.

It says that members will receive daily agenda in their room detailing event offerings, times, locations, and transportation information.

They are also doing special member update and preview tours of Saratoga Springs on Tuesday and Wednesday. You are given a time you are to attend.

I like that idea, Mary, I think I will add my DVC Member Cruise shirt to my list of what to pack! This is going to be so much fun!!!

I'll talk to RRBB and see if she will risk wearing the treasured t-shirts...

:bounce:

What time are you scheduled to do the tour? We are scheduled for Tues the 25th at 10 am.

Wee!!

Hi all, sorry I havn't updated the website with the new stuff yet, had a 14 hour day today. :yawn:

I'll have it all scanned and up as soon as I am able. :)

Njmouse, so are we. :)

Gee... now I'm concerned about the tour time of Saratoga Springs. I don't want to miss the tour, but I've already packed a pretty full schedule around the pre-posted nightly activities. We've reserved the Segway tour for Wed. morning the 26th. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that the times won't conflict, cause we're really looking forward to trying out the Segway!

We booked the Segway Tour for the morning of the 24th. I'm looking forward to it. I figured they would want to have something going on during the days of Homecoming so tried to keep them open.

The Segway Tour isn't part of Member Homecoming, but since it is a new tour i think some of us are taking advantage of it while there. Here's some info on it Segway Tour

DVC Members get a 15% discount on the tour. From the DVC Member Site:

Around the World at Epcot®
Members receive a 15% discount. This 2-hour Segway Human Transporter experience gives Guests an introduction to using the Segway and a ride around Epcot World Showcase. Theme Park admission is not included, but is required. Offered daily at 8:45 a.m. Safety restrictions apply. Ages 16 and older. For reservations or more information, please call 407-WDW-TOUR (939-8687)* and identify yourself as a Disney Vacation Club Member.

DisneyChic...you only get the PI or DQ if you paid the $299 price for tickets. I only paid the $249 and I didn't received them either. Someone else said they got them and they were right on the park tickets.

NJ is right - those that got the park hopper tickets are the only ones to get DQ/PI and they are on the same ticket. Those of us using AP's don't get the DQ/PI ticket (which is fine with me because we wouldn't use them anyway).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter