20040525 Dvc Member Homecoming! (updated 5/6, PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST!)--INDEXED

We haven't received ours yet either. It may come today and at least someone is home to sign if they require a signature.

The Fed Ex man came today!! I am hoping I can change the time for the Member Update and tour because ours is slated for 3:00 on May 25. :( I am really looking foward to my first meet and now this. Wish me luck with MS.

Meg

I went out to check my mail and almost tripped over the MH package. We were home but he didn't ask us to sign for it - just left it. My PIN was in the mail so it was a good day.

Mr. FedEx just showed up and guess what he handed me... :bounce: Yup, our MH packet!!! And guess what time we're scheduled for the tour. You got it, 3PM on Tuesday 5/25. But ohanafamily called and changed our time to 10am that day instead. (Apparently they'll change your time but not your day.) I'm so happy we can still do it all. Can't wait to see y'all next month.

Oh... I'm still at work reading about everyone getting their packages from the fed ex man! I hope he pays a call to NJ, and that our tour time fits into what we already have planned. I can't wait til we're there!

:Pinkbounc We got our package! Our daughter was at home and she had to sign for it. Our meeting time is 10:00 on Wednesday. That is fine with us. We had a PS for Tuesday morning and it would have been a rush to get to the meeting. This time is fine with us. Since this is our first member homecoming, I was wondering if there are gifts for everyone, do you get them in your room when you arrive or do you get them at the first event? It doesn't really matter, because we are just glad to be going home soon! See you all at Member Homecoming!:wave2:

I got mine. I'm calling MS tomorrow to try to change my 3PM Tues tour.

Karen - hope you are trying to get in the 10 am on Tuesday. We can all have a mini-meet.

Speaking of that - anyone going to the 10 AM (and anyone else interested). Would you like to do lunch after the update? We'll be close to both OKW and Downtown Disney? Get a little jump on the meet. Just a thought!

Mary, that is a thought but, we wouldn't know until that day. Ask us while we are there.

mind is at 3:00 on Tuesday- 25th - who do you call MS?

I really want to attend this Dis meet at 4:00pm - but I can't see during it if I have to go to this thing....

Originally posted by spiceycat
mind is at 3:00 on Tuesday- 25th - who do you call MS?

I really want to attend this Dis meet at 4:00pm - but I can't see during it if I have to go to this thing....

Pat,

Actually the meet is at 3 pm which is why some people are switching their times.

boy I am glad I can here - okay 3:00pm - I got told when I just called Ms - that they couldn't help me - that the lady in charge would have to call me back.....:rolleyes:

so I hope I can change it!!!!

Oh it will be good to see everyone again....::yes:: :yo-yo: :bounce:

I am staying at the Pop Century - hey at least I am on property...

I will probably drive to the parks - I don't know about transportation to non-DVC resorts.

of course I guess I can ask the lady in charge when she calls me hopefully to change my Special Preview Tour.....

oh you were right - the tickets are good for the entire day!!! but I though it for PI and DQ not the or....

is any other adults thinking about DQ (I have never been.....):o

FINALLY!!! The Fed Ex man has come to NJ in the rain :-)

Our tour is probably the last one they're giving! It's Wed at 3:00! At least it won't interfere with our Segway tour earlier that morning at 8:30.

Is anyone else scheduled for Wed at 3:00?

Also, does anyone know how MS is going to know where to send our daily itineraries? We aren't staying in a DVC resort, and are changing rooms during our stay. Hopefully we'll be kept in the loop.

Since the note in the package told us to bring a lanyard, and to wear DVC mdse, I think I'll try to pack our DVC cruise lanyards... and, I'll see if I can find our DVC cruise t-shirts too.

See everyone soon!

Originally posted by WDWLVR
Karen - hope you are trying to get in the 10 am on Tuesday. We can all have a mini-meet.

Speaking of that - anyone going to the 10 AM (and anyone else interested). Would you like to do lunch after the update? We'll be close to both OKW and Downtown Disney? Get a little jump on the meet. Just a thought!
We were scheduled for 3pm on Tuesday but got it changed to 10am, so we (ohanafamily and I) are game for a mini meet. :) Can't wait to see y'all.

Friday I e-mailed MS asking them to switch the time for my tour. I just (7:59) received an e-mail reply from MS. "As a courtesy we were able to switch your time on May 25th from 3:00 to 10:00 for your tour of Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. Thank you for your inquery." Glad I'll be able to say :wave: to everybody onthe tour and at the meet.

Meg

Originally posted by RRBB
We were scheduled for 3pm on Tuesday but got it changed to 10am, so we (ohanafamily and I) are game for a mini meet. :) Can't wait to see y'all.
Umm, RRBB, are you going to lock my brother and me in the room?
I DON'T THINK SO!!!
My brother, Nephosaurus and I will be there too!

Hey MarkRG, how about RainForest Café afterwords, is that close?
I'll Buy you and Mary a RainForest Rikki...
(Lemonade for me...)

:bounce:

Sorry - not a big fan of Rainforest Cafe. I was thinking more of Olivia's at OKW or maybe the new Earl of Sandwhich. Someplace where we could all sit and chat. Rainforest tends to be a little too loud for my taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter