2007/2008 Swap Calendar

My Super Sports is considered closed and complete.
I still have 123SA & Mazda's stuff waiting for the T'n'T swap, so that is where it will remain "open".

BAMB, thanks for getting the swap on the calendar.

BAMB -- you've got the school swap in the due date section under 11/5.

Susan, thanks for catching that. I should have checked it but I was so busy getting ready to go to WDW that I forgot to go back and look!

My season swap is completed.

Trying to figure out what I have due:

September
Tags and Toppers - AWM - 9/26 Sign ups Progress
Completed page swap (Holiday, birthday, seasons) - TPCShauna - 9/29

October
Animal Kingdom - rlovew - 10/15 mail date 10/8
Universal/IOA - rlovew - 10/18 mail date 10/11 (can be mailed with AK)
WDW Event - TPCShauna - 10/31

WOW - no swaps in November

December
Make a Wish autograph album - NemoMom07 - 12/6
Weird Complete Page Swap - Tinkerbean 12/8

After this I plan on doing 123SA's DHS swap since I have everything already done and sitting in a box. - Remeber the PO disaster?

I am happy to report that the Completed Page Swap is officially complete.

Thanks, ma'am!

I'm going to say that the Cruise Swap is finished. There is one swapper that I still haven't heard has received her package, but I'm going to assume that if she hasn't spoken up by now, it must have arrived!

AWM is going to hostess the gift tag swap. Not sure if that means a date change.

Weird Complete Page Swap - Tinkerbean 11/17\\This due date has been changed

Buffy,

under the ongoing swaps, do me a huge favor and take off the alpha/die cut database!

Thanks bunches sunshine!!

Yep, and most of us if we need something know where/who to ask now!!!

Besides that I'm trying to show Buffy how to take things off her plate! LOL

I know have more room to scrap!!

I think we can close out the ABC pages swap. I have not heard from one swapper but it has been about a month now. I can't remember if I did the last update to the slideshow. I remember taking the photos...I'll have to check on that.

Oh, Ms. Moderator, could you please add my swap to the calendar? :goodvibes Thank you!!!!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter