2007/2008 Swap Calendar

Since the last 2 boxes I mailed have been delivered I am assuming the Surprise packages have all been delivered now. Three people haven't checked in and since they haven't I would guess they have packages.

Can you mark it down as completed, thanks :)

Hey Bamb!

You can mark off the calendar the greeting card swap..hosted by angelmom.. She has cancelled it due to lack of interest this time around...

Thanks,
Nan

When you are cleaning house, will you add the Disney Surprise Swap sign ups November 13, due date January 31, 2009?
Thanks. :flower3:

Can we please do a DL/DCA SWAP......I've gone through the entire calender and there isn't much for us westcoast DL lovers....
I know we always add catagories onto other Swaps for DL but I have nothing for DCA and I'm running out of ideas.
Just a submission too the idea box.

Buffy,

Could you add in the Jar of Whimsy Swap- sign up Nov 19th- due Jan 20th-

it is a buy and if you wish make swap so that should be enough time and it runs during those all the sales of the season so people can buy things if needed then.

Rebecca

Yep, I should have told Buffy to move both my swaps to the 2009 calendar. So, if you please Ms Goddess :worship:

I'll do them early next year, hoping people have gotten their heads back above water. :goodvibes

Yep, I should have told Buffy to move both my swaps to the 2009 calendar. So, if you please Ms Goddess :worship:

I'll do them early next year, hoping people have gotten their heads back above water. :goodvibes

Works for me - I was going to work them in but it was tight!

Buffy -- can you please add the date for DHS sign ups? I'll hold them on Thursday Dec 4th, opening @6:30am EST. Due date January 30th. Thanks!

Buffy -- can you please add the date for DHS sign ups? I'll hold them on Thursday Dec 4th, opening @6:30am EST. Due date January 30th. Thanks!

Can you believe it...I am done even before sign ups. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can you believe it...I am done even before sign ups. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:confused3 Hey there. I'm new to DIS & have done a swap before. I am totally excited for my 1st one by the way. What exactly is a DHS swap? Will we be able to sign up on Dec.4th? Is the due date Jan. 30to turn in the swap? Thanks a bunch.
Michi Belle

:confused3 Hey there. I'm new to DIS & have done a swap before. I am totally excited for my 1st one by the way. What exactly is a DHS swap? Will we be able to sign up on Dec.4th? Is the due date Jan. 30to turn in the swap? Thanks a bunch.
Michi Belle

DHS = Disney's Hollywood Studios formerly known as MGM

On Dec 4th I will post a new thread with the title "DHS swap SIGN UPS OPEN". Look through the posts before you to see what has been taken and then post what you would like to sign up for. I will keep the sign ups open for a few days. The sign up thread will have all of the information regarding element choices and requirements, groups, due dates and check in dates. I don't have the sign up thread ready yet, but if it would make you feel more comfortable I can pm it to you when it is ready so you can read through and ask questions. As a new member to our swaps, you will be able to sign up for 2 groups. (This isn't a rule; each hostess makes their own decision on number of groups.)

I think the due date will be Jan 30th -- meaning I have it by Jan 30th. However, I haven't solicited any feedback on that due date, so that is not definite. It won't be any earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter