2007/2008 Swap Calendar

Wow, thanks for getting back to me so quick Susan. Your awesome. I would love a om when it comes out. I just recently visited DHS for the 1st time in 10years w/my close friend Mischief_Managed (which is the friend who got me hooked on DIS Boards). I hope I got enough pics of that park to be able to do a DHS swap. I'm totally looking forward to it. Thanks again.
Michi Belle:banana:

OK, updated to here. I didn't do links to ongoing swaps yet. I need to concentrate on that one and I'm fighting with my monsters.

Woohoo can't wait. I think I want to sign up for two swaps. Don't foget to let me know....

I am going to do sign-ups for the Jar of Whimsy a day early because of my commitments on Wednesday.

Rebecca

Another schedule change -- signups for DHS swap will be on Friday 12/5 -- too many appointments on 12/4. I'll post an info thread soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter