2011 Weddings

We have finally got our date after many, many months of waiting. It was confirmed yesterday for Tuesday 8 November 2011. 2.30pm ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion and reception in The Key West Room at the Grand Floridian!!
:banana:

We're getting married at sea breeze point on July 27th 2011.
Glad to see a few others are getting married in hot, hot July too, I thought for a minute we were the only nutters doing this in this month lol.
Its a 10am ceremony so hopefully the weather/humidity wont be at its hottest and hopefully any rain will hold off too.
July's the best time of year to go for us being from the UK with the school holidays etc. Has anybody got married in July/Aug and what did they think and have you got any tips for getting married at this time of year, thanks x :)

We have finally got our date after many, many months of waiting. It was confirmed yesterday for Tuesday 8 November 2011. 2.30pm ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion and reception in The Key West Room at the Grand Floridian!!
:banana:

We are on the 10th at 2:30 November buddy! :goodvibes

Oh that's fun, congratulations! I was wondering if there were any other brides on here getting married around the same time as us. Are you a wishes or an escape bride? What are your plans for a reception etc (if you're having one)?

Our ceremony is at the WP at 2:30, cocktail hour is at the Summerhouse, and reception is at St. Augustine Hall at the GF. The next night we're having a farewell dessert party at Sago Cay Pointe near the GF marina. :)

I'm back!!! :cool1: DF and I have decided that we are going to elope. We are doing an 8 AM ceremony at Shades of Green on the balcony on 11/11/11.

November 12, 2011 @ 7:30om in WP then reception at GF Ballroom. I'm so excited! We just met with our planner about 2 weeks ago. And we met with photographer, Randy Chapman. I'm in love with his work!!! We are booking him, which makes even more excited for the big day! :woohoo:

Congrats to all the 2011 Disney Brides! :grouphug:

:thumbsup2 We're having a 30th Anniversary VR on 8/1/2011 at Sea Breeze Point .....

Congrats to everyone and happy planning!:grouphug:

Ahhhhhh - it's getting SO close!

I packed yesterday, ordered a box for my dress today as I've been having sleepless nights worry that the bag I got for it is going to be too heavy!

But....it'll all be fine as....

I'm going to Disneyworld!!!!

Next Week!!

I packed yesterday, ordered a box for my dress today as I've been having sleepless nights worry that the bag I got for it is going to be too heavy!

Next Week!!

Wow, how exciting! You must be so excited! :goodvibes

Next Week!!

We're heading down next week too! I can't believe it's so close! :cool1:

Best wishes to you on your wedding!

10/13/11 at Sea Breeze Point! I've never been so excited about anything in my life!! YAY! :)

That's my birthday!! :goodvibes

Next Week!!

Omigod! You're so close!! I think it must be pretty hard for something to get stuffed up, so just relax! It will all go to plan!

I'm now in single digits!! I can't believe it!

And 4 days until we're back at AKL. I'm getting very impatient for some sunshine now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter