2011 Weddings

I'm now in single digits!! I can't believe it!

And 4 days until we're back at AKL. I'm getting very impatient for some sunshine now!!

How exciting! Hope you have the most wonderful time :goodvibes

I can also join the list of many 2011 brides. My date is october 4th x

Hello fellow 2011 Disney brides! I'm marrying my soulmate on Oct. 8th @ Luau Beach. :bride:

We check in tomorrow to AKL!!! Our wedding is on Thursday 3/24/11 at Sunset Pointe, I can barely contain myself!! Just took a breather from all the packing and cleaning :rotfl: We are so happy that our week celebration is finally here! :yay: Many congratulations to all past and future brides! All my love :love:
I don't think I will sleep tonight and I highly doubt that I will be able to sleep the night before the wedding ;)

We leave on Friday...less than one week to go! :goodvibes We can't wait to be back at Disney!!

I can't imagine how excited you are right now that the wait is almost over. Have a great time :goodvibes

We check in tomorrow to AKL!!! Our wedding is on Thursday 3/24/11 at Sunset Pointe, I can barely contain myself!! Just took a breather from all the packing and cleaning :rotfl: We are so happy that our week celebration is finally here! :yay: Many congratulations to all past and future brides! All my love :love:
I don't think I will sleep tonight and I highly doubt that I will be able to sleep the night before the wedding ;)

Congratulations for the big day in Advance! Hope you have an amazing day

I'm Oct 8 as well! 200 days and counting, right? :yay:

Hi One Song! Congratulations! How wonderful that we are both getting married on the same day! As you may have guessed by our location that we have chosen the Memories Collection - it will be just the 2 of us & we wanted to keep it very simple (yet romantic) - so this option is perfect for us. We want the 9 am time, & I've got 9 more days before I can actually book. What location have you chosen? :dance3:

Anyone need a room block boost?? Well it's only adding one night, but it might help someone. We are staying April 2nd-3rd for a mini vacation and to get away for my birthday. PM me and will give you are reservation number if anyone needs it!

Hi One Song! Congratulations! How wonderful that we are both getting married on the same day! As you may have guessed by our location that we have chosen the Memories Collection - it will be just the 2 of us & we wanted to keep it very simple (yet romantic) - so this option is perfect for us. We want the 9 am time, & I've got 9 more days before I can actually book. What location have you chosen? :dance3:

We're a Wishes wedding in the WP at 5 pm. Your plan sounds amazing! I absolutely love the Poly & its beach. We got engaged in Disney and the morning after we just sat on that beach for awhile and enjoyed quiet time together. It's so romantic. Your day will be lovely!

I couldn't find if you created a PJ but wanted to wish you a Happy Wedding Day!! :yay: May all your dreams come true!!!:wizard:

We're a Wishes wedding in the WP at 5 pm. Your plan sounds amazing! I absolutely love the Poly & its beach. We got engaged in Disney and the morning after we just sat on that beach for awhile and enjoyed quiet time together. It's so romantic. Your day will be lovely!

Oooh, the WP - how wonderful! Best wishes to you and DF. We will be staying at GF - I was worried that Luau beach would be too far, but I spoke to photographer who does Memories Weddings there and he said Luau beach was the most beautiful of the locations offered, and no, it is not too far from GF - it is just next to WP. How wonderful we will both have this date as our anniversary and have such beautiful memories of our special days! :goodvibes

Hi ladies.

Today is our 2 week anniversary!

I can't believe it was so long ago already.

We had the most wonderful, magical perfect day!!

I'm jealous of all of you who get your turn soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter