2012 Swap Calendar/Preparation

Ladies,

I have updated to here. Please as you get closer to your swap let me know specific dates so that they can be posted.

Thank you!

Thanks Nan! I wasn't sure if you saw the part of my post about the Cricut Cartridge swap? We would e making examples from different carts to switch out. I wanted to do that February 3-6 sign-ups and due in April (early). Thanks!

Nancy,

I need to change sign ups for Parks/land letter swap to January 28-31. I am working on the 27th so I won't be around all day.

I will put up an interest thread sometime next week.

Cassey

I pm'd Hopemax about the paper piecing swap and she said she is too busy and doesn't want to do it. So can I hostess that one please? I was thinking of sign ups in August and maybe due date early November. Does that sound okay? I can get dates that are more firm as it gets closer.

Ok so with Snowmageddon and all that last week I forgot about the Duo/Rare Swap. :headache::scared1::sad2:

So can I move those dates to Feb 3rd for sign ups? Due date March 31st? :worship:

I'll get an interst thread up...

I would like to have sign ups for the sports swap from Feb. 10-13th with a due date of April 16th.

Dates for the Pet swap (if there's enough interest). Sign ups June 1-4th with a due date of July 30th.

Thanks Nan!!:)

I pm'd Hopemax about the paper piecing swap and she said she is too busy and doesn't want to do it. So can I hostess that one please? I was thinking of sign ups in August and maybe due date early November. Does that sound okay? I can get dates that are more firm as it gets closer.

Ok so with Snowmageddon and all that last week I forgot about the Duo/Rare Swap. :headache::scared1::sad2:

So can I move those dates to Feb 3rd for sign ups? Due date March 31st? :worship:

I'll get an interst thread up...

I would like to have sign ups for the sports swap from Feb. 10-13th with a due date of April 16th.

Dates for the Pet swap (if there's enough interest). Sign ups June 1-4th with a due date of July 30th.

Thanks Nan!!:)

I'll check all dates tomorrow and confirm with everyone.... things are nutty here tonight and don't want to messing anything up!!! Let me know if I don't respond by 5pm tomorrow.. I may have road tripped to smack some heads together!!!! ;)

Ohhhhh Nan! !!!

I think my dates aren't going to work. I am at work now but will look again at calendar I have a trip coming up so need to plan around it :)

Dd and I are still working on our list anyhows.

I've got a lot of bits going on this year so I'm going to have to step away from hostessing.:sad2:

So mine are up for grabs:thumbsup2

Updated to here!

Thanks for letting me know Mazda!!! I know what you mean.. I have so much going on that I'm relieved not to be hosting and participating.. I miss it...but I could not do quality work with my workload here.

I'm still showing on post 1 - if you could remove me please then someone else could have a go! The prima one is good for a newbie ;)

I need to change the dates of the AK swap to get around DH's leave. I'd like to change the sign up date to March 27 and the due date to May 29.

Thanks

Did you see this post Nan? I didn't see it on the calendar yet.

Thank you JLD!!!

If there are any changes to the swaps, please post them here... I have only be glancing over the sketch swaps recently so if there are changes, I may have missed it.

Hope swaps are going well. I miss it but I am getting close to being caught up with things around here so it feels great!!!!

Nan - I don't think any dates are up for the cricut cuts swap (as far as due date). As of right now, the due date is April 18. It looks like everyone will get their packages in by then so we should be good with that! For the surprise swap, I'd like to do sign-ups May 4-7 with a due date of June 27. Then, I can get them swapped out and returned before the July 4th holiday. As for the ABC page swap, we can go with the July 9-12 sign-ups (or maybe July 8th for week-enders?). The due date could be September 17.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter