2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

Just saw Matt's Haunted Mansion video. Great job Matt!

I just watched this too. It was almost as much fun as actually being there the first time around. :goodvibes Thanks, Matt!

Wow Michelle, that's terrible! I would have been terrified! What was the cast member thinking putting you in that boat? I agree with the others, contact Disney.

Add me to the list of people who feel you should contact Disney, Michele. That's awful!

Slow day at work, so I got the trip report started. (Actually I mostly write it at night). Anyone interested in following along:

A Fistful of Fastpasses: Disneyland with the DIS and ABD! (Started 6/20)

You've definitely been busy, Pete. I'm looking forward to reading this.

Can I just say it's really nice seeing all your faces in my head when reading posts (and on facebook now too!).

Great video, Matt. You all were so funny in the stretching room. I'm sure we have all followed the dialog under our breath before. I've been reading along since I'm going on the July trip next year. It was nice to see Matt and Dean. Hope they are my guides again next year. I went last August. Loved it so much obviously. Just need more time at DLR after the tour.

Kim

Allthough I love my WDW, I'm thinking I liked DL a bit better. I'm not sure if it was because the parks were unfamiliar to me (only 2nd visit and the last one being 10 yrs ago), the coziness of it all or if it was history behind the parks. I can't wait to go back and even though John had a great time I'm thinking we Disney'd him out and it will take a long time before he's ready to go again. :rotfl2: So I guess my next trip will be a girls trip. Whose in????
)

have to say I love DL myself mainly for the ease of getting between parks for me in the chair. I can leave mrs grumpy behind and get thre myself if need be:rotfl

while WDW is cool too, it's a bit spread out and I found the buses were hard to get into as ramps too steep and people got snarky and grumpy as we were put on first. they seem to forget I didn't have a sign saying pick me 1st:rotfl2: and I got off last while they were able to run off . if I didn't have to bus it would prob be tops apart from the history of DL.

Lisa, we would def be in to the girls trip - but I don't think the bank acct will be for quite some time!:worried:

Toni, I'm wondering If we should be concerned about you and "Mrs Grumpy". Has their been too much togetherness? Are you going to beat each other soon? :rotfl2: I'm sensing some hostility here. :lmao: Miss you both! :-)

Toni, I'm wondering If we should be concerned about you and "Mrs Grumpy". Has their been too much togetherness? Are you going to beat each other soon? :rotfl2: I'm sensing some hostility here. :lmao: Miss you both! :-)

It's okay now, I beat her last night and she is now behaving :lmao: nah we fine, it's just my way of annoying her calling her mrs g :). We had no fights which is a record for us.

Had a great day today, tower of terror , toy story, maters again and saw all the shows, goofy conducting the water fountains was so funny and we right up front so got soaked but it was so hot so we were grateful for it.

Went on luigi's flying tyres which was ok, not worth the 90 min queue though. Poor chris, I am heavier than her and we kept leaning and would go flying real fast my way, she had no hope :rotfl2:

Back at hotel now for a rest and will go to Disneyland later on for dinner.

Miss u guys too, it's been a week now :sad:

It's okay now, I beat her last night and she is now behaving :lmao: nah we fine, it's just my way of annoying her calling her mrs g :). We had no fights which is a record for us.

Had a great day today, tower of terror , toy story, maters again and saw all the shows, goofy conducting the water fountains was so funny and we right up front so got soaked but it was so hot so we were grateful for it.

Went on luigi's flying tyres which was ok, not worth the 90 min queue though. Poor chris, I am heavier than her and we kept leaning and would go flying real fast my way, she had no hope :rotfl2:

Back at hotel now for a rest and will go to Disneyland later on for dinner.

Miss u guys too, it's been a week now :sad:

Wow, Toni! It sounds like the two of you are keeping busy. I came home and pretty much slept for three days; I'm not sure of where your energy is coming from. Thanks for keeping us posted; it's nice to hear about your continuing adventures. :goodvibes

Wow, Toni! It sounds like the two of you are keeping busy. I came home and pretty much slept for three days; I'm not sure of where your energy is coming from. Thanks for keeping us posted; it's nice to hear about your continuing adventures. :goodvibes

Don't worry Angie, we are stuffed but have to keep going, we have had a couple of days at the parks then a couple days off where we sleep in and take our time shopping , cause u can't rush shopping.

Chris is disneyed out I think, she said yesterday, we still have 3 days left for the parks and she didn't know how we could fill them and all I kept thinking 3 days - omg we are going to run out of days :scared:

Johnny Depp and the other celebs are at DCA tomorrow for the premiere of Lone Ranger, it's all decked out ready with the lights and red carpet and there's a big train with Lone Ranger inside the entrance.

I may have to do some stalking as he is here already, wonder if he's in the Dream suite.

Good idea Pete.

The lights were on in the Dream suite tonight in the lounge area.....

Saw fantasmic again, love that show.

Glad you are still there & still having fun Toni! There were so many things we did not get to see even with our 2 extra days that I wish we had stayed longer. Goofy's show was one we missed-sounds really cute!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Johnny Depp. That would be awesome if you saw him.

Hey everyone

Bittersweet day as Our adventure is over:sad1: :sad1: fly out tomorrow night so a bit more time for last minute shopping :thumbsup2

It's been a blast, we have had a lot of fun, shopped a bit and then a bit more.

The tour was the best part, it was a pleasure to meet you all and share it with a great bunch of fellow dis people, being able to talk Disney without eyes glazing over and friends falling asleep was fantastic.:thanks: :thanks:

So from mrs grump aka christine and myself please take care of yourselves and hope to meet up again one day.

Haunted Mansion will never be forgotten:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter