(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue, my new ticker...lol....I can't make it work! It's supposed to say that we are going (my sis and I) to DL in Sept. but there's red underlining on the details I am trying to copy and paste on here, so I'm clueless..don't know how to remove the underlining. I made it happen somehow by hitting a wrong key, I guess! :rolleyes1 I'm just gonna remove it until I can "break the code"! Any techies out there want to help??

Well, I guess I'll be staying at GF over the 4th of July weekend to see the fireworks. I'm currently in a lagoon view room (theme park view wasn't available). Are there any requests I should make as far as building or room? Or should I just go ahead and pay $250 more and get RPC, lol. For the short time I will be there though, I can't see myself using all the services that come with a main building stay.

Also I wonder if the fireworks music will be piped in somewhere along the beaches to stand out there and watch- I know this particular fireworks on the holiday usually has the perimeter fireworks around the lagoon, so that's why I booked a monorail resort.

Blue, my new ticker...lol....I can't make it work! It's supposed to say that we are going (my sis and I) to DL in Sept. but there's red underlining on the details I am trying to copy and paste on here, so I'm clueless..don't know how to remove the underlining. I made it happen somehow by hitting a wrong key, I guess! :rolleyes1 I'm just gonna remove it until I can "break the code"! Any techies out there want to help??
I got sick of tickers so I just typed my info in my signature. If desperate, try that.

Thanks so much :) I plan on it ;)
Let me know how it is! My SL stay is coming up:)

Wouldn't mind pics if possible.

Also, I am working on a map of Sugarloaf with room numbers but it won't be posted in time for your trip.

However I did find that the even number rooms face the courtyard and the odds face the marina. I am so pathetic. I like to know where my room is at check in. For poly, cr ,BLT, and VGF I know the numbers so I know where I am when they tell me the room numbers.

Last edited:
Let me know how it is! My SL stay is coming up:)

Wouldn't mind pics if possible.

Also, I am working on a map of Sugarloaf with room numbers but it won't be posted in time for your trip.

However I did find that the even number rooms face the courtyard and the odds face the marina. I am so pathetic. I like to know where my room is at check in. For poly, cr ,BLT, and VGF I know the numbers so I know where I am when they tell me the room numbers.

I will do my best to get pics here while I'm down there, but definitely when I get back. Now how do you post pics here..lol! That will be awesome to have that map...it is nice to know what view you'll have :-) I can't wait to see what room we get! I put in a request for a turret room, but I know the chances are slim.
Looking forward to sharing :D

I will do my best to get pics here while I'm down there, but definitely when I get back. Now how do you post pics here..lol! That will be awesome to have that map...it is nice to know what view you'll have :-) I can't wait to see what room we get! I put in a request for a turret room, but I know the chances are slim.
Looking forward to sharing :D
The room numbers are 6220, 6320 and 6420. The second digit is floor number. Floor 2and 3 turret have a balcony. We had one once and I loved it!!

Tonights menu:
Beef Carpaccio, grilled vegetable stack, strawberry soup, crudite, meatballs, chicken skewers. Children's same as previous nights.

Had feedback that they are in the process of removing the nuts from the cheese tray.

Made a point to look at wine service. Pour is ample half glass.
Thanks for the updates!! Is tea time still the same?

blue, i am dying over here. they took away the sticky buns because of nut allergies and instead sprinkled nuts like confetti all over the perfectly allergy-safe foods! :headache::crazy2:

trisha and circusgirl, it's so silly, the chefs at all the restaurants are so awesome about this stuff. you feel so spoiled that it's almost embarrassing. but CL just doesn't get it.
Since you are staying at poly CL next you may like it better. The chef stays right out with the food and truly seems to care that people like what he has.

I told him I am Polish and my family makes pierogies too, they had them with a teryaki kind of sauce. He asked me how we make ours at home and it was nice to compare cooking styles:)

Well ds last exam was yesterday! No more getting up for school, ever again:woohoo:, Wait :eek:, oh no:sad:

Finally booked my ME yesterday. I love the online way. Easy to do and you can add your own family members that arrive later or leave early too.:thumbsup2

Thanks all for the pictures, and updates! So happy for those heading down soon! Have a happy planning day:flower1:

Better get moving for work then home for more party prep work!!

You are very welcome!! :goodvibes Here to share info and excitement with my fellow GF fans!!

I am....and doing the Floridian frown...lol...:worried: ....I promise pics..and a mini review too...but it will take me a bit..things have been kind of hectic around here..and...as you know ..posting pics can be quite a challenge for some (me) of us!! :o
Hope that all of my fellow GF fans are having a terrific Tuesday! princess: GF gal who has yet to unpack....:tilt: ...lol....

I missed your send-off AND your vacation! Welcome back and hope you had a wonderful trip. Looking forward to more pictures and info!

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter