2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

That is not what I've read on the FB page of disneyland paris. They had an extra announcement saying this:

"Great news : For the inaugural edition PhotoPass+™ runDisney also includes all of your attractions and character photos taken in the Parks throughout the weekend!
Acquire yours at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo, at the Disney Events Arena in Disney® Village when you collect your race bib"

Only question left is how long is the weekend 4,3 or just 2 days;)
They have been giving out conflicting advice. It's been clarified in the new document online today. It will be everything but only Thurs to Sun and you have to buy from the Expo. If you want anything outside of those dates you'll need the regular photo pass as well

Would anyone like to share a Photopass? I will have me and my dd bib on one but didn't really want to pay €40 for a couple of photos.

Wasted my time by putting the course from the given map into an online tool called "Map PedoMeter", just to find out, it has no export option!

Anyway, you can find the map here:

http://www.mappedometer.com/?maproute=556684

For those of you, who are interested in elevation, in the upper left corner of the map, just click on the link "Elevation". I do not know how accurate it is, ... And it is nice, to see the whole course in the satellite view.

Does anyone of you knows a similar tool, that can export the track as GPX File?!

Last edited:
Hope not to bore you :-)

Here is now a GPX File attached, with what I see from the course map, from the Disneyland Paris Halfmarathon 2016.

After doing this a second time, I get really excited about the halfmarathon and like the course. There are some nice loops.

See you there.

Btw., if anyone is interested in GPX File of the 5K run, just PM me, I am doing one for me this afternoon.

Attachments

• dlrp_hm_2016.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
They have been giving out conflicting advice. It's been clarified in the new document online today. It will be everything but only Thurs to Sun and you have to buy from the Expo. If you want anything outside of those dates you'll need the regular photo pass as well

Photopass isn't th only conflicting info being distributed. One of the Facebook groups said the French version of the useful info says no backpacks or hydration packs. While the English version, doesn't. I shot off DLP an email to ask for clarification but knowing my luck we won't hear back before the expo. So I had to go and order a flask belt since when I left for the UK after the Disneyland Half I didn't think this would be a problem.

Photopass isn't th only conflicting info being distributed. One of the Facebook groups said the French version of the useful info says no backpacks or hydration packs. While the English version, doesn't. I shot off DLP an email to ask for clarification but knowing my luck we won't hear back before the expo. So I had to go and order a flask belt since when I left for the UK after the Disneyland Half I didn't think this would be a problem.

The email that was sent yesterday did mention no bags, but that flask belts were OK. It was in the gear bag section. It's still not particularly clear though.

Good morning,

I received my useful information for the Run disney, with a supposed link to the waiver. It seems though that there is not link when on the page. I see the minor an medical but no waiver link. Has anybody else encountered this problem?

The page was updated today... now you can download the right waiver.

Has anyone been able to fit their voucher on one page? Or is mine ok on 2 pages. I've emailed runDisney a few days ago, but haven't received a response yet.

For those staying at good neighbour hotel Kyriad, Breakfast starts at 5:15, first bus leaves between 5:30-5:40.

The email that was sent yesterday did mention no bags, but that flask belts were OK. It was in the gear bag section. It's still not particularly clear though.

Yeah and the fact it was included in the gear check section is why I sent the email. This is my 17th runDisney weekend now. There's always been a rule that you can't use any other bags at the Gear Check. But a hydration bag that you carry through the race isn't something I would check. So I'm wondering if something got lost in translation.

I ordered the flask belt so as long as it gets to England before I take off Wednesday I'm good. But I would be a much happier camper if I can use my backpack.

I've had to print it on two pages, but I've double sided my race voucher.
I figure if they have problems - they'll
Let me know when I arrive.

I got it on one page!

Had to disable the header and footer information like Title, Number of Pages and URL. And I had to minimize to upper border padding.

On the other hand, it was only 2 line, that is printed on the second page, do not know if they really need that, ...

Anyone driving ride the portion in the event guide about special parking rate:

"At the parking entrance, upon confirmation letter presentation, you will benefit of preferential rate of 10€, valid from September 22 to 25. Your ticket will have to be exchanged at the Disney Events Arena® against a parking voucher, which will allow you to enter for free the following days. "

Is my understanding correct that you pay 10Euro for the entire weekend?
Any DLRP regulars or anyone interpret this the same/differently?

Thanks! See everyone on race day.

Last edited:
Is my understanding correct that you pay 10Euro for the entire weekend?
Any DLRP regulars or anyone interpret this the same/differently?
Yes, I interpret that the same way. You get a voucher and you show it everytime you enter the parking lot.

Did anyone get a reply on running backpacks like a Camelbak on the course for the half marathon?

Still hoping to get my hands on an extra admission to the inaugural party on the 23rd. If anyone has an extra they would like to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm assuming that the park tickets that are included with my race package will be received when I check in at the hotel (I am arriving on Wednesday) and will be valid starting from the day of check-in. Can anyone confirm if my assumption is correct? I am planning on spending Wednesday and Thursday in the parks, and the rest of the week wandering around Paris.

Did anyone get a reply on running backpacks like a Camelbak on the course for the half marathon?

Still haven't heard anything yet. Been checking my email though and hopefully soon. If not I'm going to find a staff member at the expo to ask directly.

Something I just remembered as we were trying out the new belt. Might want to grab a paper hole punch if you haven't left home all ready. My experience with European races so far has been that it seems the majority don't come with some sort of holes to use to attach the paper clips with. Might be different because this is RunDisney but still something to keep in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter