2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

This is what I got as well. Now I get to stay up until I get the second email
Yeah.. thinking the same thing but what if they're not 'processed' until the morning?? Of course I suppose it could be worse, think of all those people tucked snuggly in their beds who're going to be surprised when they wake up that tixs have been on sale for 4 to 6 hours already.....

My page got stuck on the woody page "please don't refresh or go back". Waited about 10 min never moved. Went on iPad and redid the purchase and it worked right away. :yay:

Got 7 tickets for Halloween night for our group. Hopefully I don't end up with a double order. But I'm pretty sure I read somewhere you can only get 8 tickets per group is that correct?

That happened to me last year
My page got stuck on the woody page "please don't refresh or go back". Waited about 10 min never moved. Went on iPad and redid the purchase and it worked right away. :yay:

Got 7 tickets for Halloween night for our group. Hopefully I don't end up with a double order. But I'm pretty sure I read somewhere you can only get 8 tickets per group is that correct?
That happened to me last year and I was double charged. I called in the morning and they refunded me with no problems.

That happened to me last year

That happened to me last year and I was double charged. I called in the morning and they refunded me with no problems.

Thanks for the reply. At least I got them. Haha. I'll have to call tomorrow and figure it out. Off to bed...

Thanks, I went for the "E" tickets also. Might as well save my $5. Now it's bedtime, early work time tomorrow.

Hi , I'm is Australia - logged on Monday 24 Sept 5.30pm EST and tickets were avail , so happy see you all there on October 17th !!

Anyone else having trouble paying with a gift card? I'm getting an "unable to complete your purchase" error for both eticket and physical tickets. It's telling me to call in.

Been going back and forth for a week what to do. $240 was way more than I was expecting to pay, but 10/31 was the best date (although it still doesn't totally work as my mom will have to take banked days off to go with me) and the only discounted dates for APs definitely don't work since our season is still going at work (outdoor theatre) until nearly mid October.

Finally bit the bullet. Will be there 10/31. Now to hope boss lady has us driving back 10/28 from the costume symposium in Portland we're going to rather than 10/29 so my mom can take less days off.

Time to get working on costumes!

Last edited:
Going to have to wait a bit before we book due to finances and different schedules. So excited for everyone who has tickets so far!

Just gone mine for October 27th!
Only checked on the off chance and they were available :)

Anyone else having trouble paying with a gift card? I'm getting an "unable to complete your purchase" error for both eticket and physical tickets. It's telling me to call in.

Unable to complete purchase using disney vacation account. I'm being told to call to complete purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter