2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

Is the Poison Appletini at Carthay a Halloween offering that's been around for a couple seasons or was it new last year? (My friend would LOVE this so I really hope to see it this year!)
ETA: quick Google search shows it popping up in 2015. Was it around last year?

Is the first post not being updated with info? Isn't the updated info usually posted there for these threads? Are dates released?

Is the first post not being updated with info? Isn't the updated info usually posted there for these threads? Are dates released?
I believe you are thinking of this style of Halloween information. This a link to the 2016 #5 Super Thread.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...halloweentime-starts-sept-9-sold-out.3526615/

Member "dtrain" began this thread before member "Sherry E" began a #6 Super Thread for 2017.
The Super Threads kept info updated in the first few to several posts for easy review of updated information.

It would be nice to have a #6 Super Thread for 2017 Halloween. Just like in years past....
Maybe if Sherry E would be so kind as to begin one for this year it could be merged with this current Halloween thread going now.

I agree Super threads are a nice way to see important info in the first few post spaces.

Here's hoping.... pixiedust:

Geemo

Last edited:
Any advice on getting tickets tomorrow? Should start at 7:00 a.m. PST? Is it easy enough to do online? Or try calling? Thanks!

Just to confirm, we can buy with Disney Gift Cards? How much is shipping? Is tax included?

I want to buy gift cards at Target to get the 5% off. I want to make sure I have enough on the gift card.

THANKS!!

Just to confirm, we can buy with Disney Gift Cards? How much is shipping? Is tax included?

I want to buy gift cards at Target to get the 5% off. I want to make sure I have enough on the gift card.

THANKS!!
I used Disney Gift Cards to buy our tickets.
If you get your tickets online-email there is no shipping fee. Just print them off when the email comes through.
If you call in for tickets, they mail them to your home (in USA) the shipping fee is $5
Tax is included in the MHP ticket price.

Geemo

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Just got our tickets for 9/27!!! Now we just gotta save for the other party! We're going to Mickey's Halloween Party!! Woop! Woop!

Any advice on getting tickets tomorrow? Should start at 7:00 a.m. PST? Is it easy enough to do online? Or try calling? Thanks!
If you can start at 7am go for it.
When I called in the wait time was over an hour.
I made sure I was able to use the speaker on my phone for hands free while waiting.
I watched TV and surfed the internet. Plus listening to Disney music while on hold.

Geemo

THANKS!!
I'm gonna try to buy online with a GC tomorrow. Will report back :) I'm hoping to avoid the shipping fee if online allows GC...

THANKS!!

I'm hoping they are online early tomorrow morning. Have to drop my dog at the vet tomorrow for a bunch of tests :worried: at 8 am so I won't be able to phone till 8:30-9 am

I'm hoping they are online early tomorrow morning. Have to drop my dog at the vet tomorrow for a bunch of tests :worried: at 8 am so I won't be able to phone till 8:30-9 am

We are 5 hours behind (the next day) I was hoping they would go on sale online at midnight otherwise it will be more like midday local time before I get on

I wish I had known they were onsale to Disney VC holders already! I feel like I'm always the last to know! And of course once I figured it out, they were closed! UGH!! FIngers crossed I can book for the 20th tomorrow! We have our DVC booked already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter