2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

I am so excited and can hardly wait! I'm worse than my kids. We finally figured out our "costumes". We didn't want to go full on costume as we are coming from NorCal and the hassle of packing and wearing in park just seemed too much/uncomfortable. Instead, we are loosely themed as the Avengers with each of us having a different t-shirt/hoodie and some matching clothes as a nod to costume (Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man). Lame compared to some I have seen online, but we'll be comfy and at least somewhat themed.

Also, I found cute bags at our local Walgreen's which I thought would be good for treat bags. I'm not sure how to post images here or I would show them. They are disney themed, large and inexpensive.
I'm coming from Nor Cal as well and doing the same type of thing with my costume. I'm going as Daisey Duck. I'm wearing white capri's a purple blouse pink shoes and I have to figure out a huge bow to top it off. Comfortable and clothes I can wear again.:o

Why am I just now hearing there are pumpkin spice churros at Cozy Cone Motel!? Best....news.....ever.

Take it with a grain of salt, but I finally heard back from Disneyland Today's Twitter account regarding the Toontown pre-party. They said that Toontown will be available for event guests starting one hour prior to the party and all Toontown treat trails will close one hour after the party starts. So this seems to indicate that there is a pre-party and it'll run from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm tonight and from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Friday. Hopefully we'll hear for sure from guests attending tonight's party!

Question about pumpkin churos is in DCA. Are they cream cheese filled like the cart across from World of Disney in DTD? I just saw on Facebook on Disneyland today about this yumminess.

I've been checking all week to try to get reservations for the Blue Bayou Halloween dinner on Oct. 6th. No luck, then I happened to be looking at the website and saw they added a perk of getting dining reservations if you are a guest at the DLR hotels. We just happen to be staying at DLH for our trip, so I called. Not only was I able to get a reservation, but it happened to be at just the time I wanted! Whew!

I've been checking all week to try to get reservations for the Blue Bayou Halloween dinner on Oct. 6th. No luck, then I happened to be looking at the website and saw they added a perk of getting dining reservations if you are a guest at the DLR hotels. We just happen to be staying at DLH for our trip, so I called. Not only was I able to get a reservation, but it happened to be at just the time I wanted! Whew!
Lucky you! I'm trying to get a Fantasmic dining at BB for 9/30..alas, I'm not at a DLH hotel.

After sitting here for weeks having a solo pity party about missing Halloween at Disneyland this year I decided to check Southwest to see what kind of deals they were having. Turns out I was able to get round trip for $104 so I'll be flying in on a Wednesday and going home on a Thursday. I'm super excited that I'll get to experience all of the new Halloween offerings this year even if it is just a quick trip.

Give a few details and I try to get a res for you too. Party size and time for 9/30?
Wow! Would that even work? That would be awesome. We have the BB for Halloween party, but wanted to try for fantasmic instead the next night and I would relinquish the BB for the Halloween party. 4ppl and first showing so like 6 or 7ish? We are flexible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter