2017 Fall Planning

So I upgraded our rooms to TS plan. I am looking at LTT for our MK day, Tusker House late breakfast for our AK day and maybe 50s prime time for DHS. It'll be 5 adults & DGSs 9,8 & 6. No idea for our 4th TS. T Rex? Don't want to do more than 1 on a park day. I'm also thinking about breakfast at Ohana maybe on departure day?

What do you think guys?

I was able to add the extra days this morning :yay: :love:!!! Now I have to get a frying pan for him to sign for youngest DD :laughing:.

Oh, and the girls saw Moana last week and they loved it.
I am glad you got your extra days!!! Great idea about the frying pan.:teeth: My DD loved Heihei (the chicken) in Moana. She thought he was hysterical!:p

Any of you Free Diners want to share what ADRs you've been able to snag so far?

I created a Google spreadsheet that people can add their ADRs to if they want. It would be fun to see if any of us from the disboards have any overlapping days. The spreadsheet has been shared in the chat we used the night FD went live when the boards were down.

If anyone wants to see the spreadsheet, let me know!

I'm not a free diner, but I am a very expensive dining plan diner...

My resort/room wasn't part of the promotion

Well the nights of MVMCP have pretty much set our park days for the whole trip already!

11/11 sat: arrive settle in and let the boys swim.
11/12: Sea World
11/13: US/IOA
11/14: no park, swim,mini golf, maybe DS
11/15: AK then MK in the evening for fireworks
11/16: MK til about 6 then EPCOT for Illuminations
11/17: DHS
11/18: plans depend on flight time.

Think MK will be less crowded on a party night but then there's only 1 night to see the fireworks CUZ THERES SO MANY DARN PARTY NIGHTS!!!!

Free Dining doesn't start til 11/14 so we may stay at Universal with my DDs TM discount the first 3 nights. Would love to stay at Portofino with the free express pass.

Does anyone have any ideas for things to do at night that don't necessarily involve the parks. I'm just thinking that we can only spend so many nights at EP before kids get bored.

It is a bummer, but upside is that MK will be relatively empty that day, because people won't want to waste a park day there. So, you can ride with no waits all day and hop to somewhere else.

Does anyone have any ideas for things to do at night that don't necessarily involve the parks. I'm just thinking that we can only spend so many nights at EP before kids get bored.

My kids enjoy spending some time at AKL. They have lots of activities on the calender to choose from. They really enjoyed the drumming, campfire/night viewing of the animals, and collecting the beads to take home as souvenirs.

My kids enjoy spending some time at AKL. They have lots of activities on the calender to choose from. They really enjoyed the drumming, campfire/night viewing of the animals, and collecting the beads to take home as souvenirs.

Also enjoy getting ice cream and walking around the Boardwalk to watch the entertainers in the evening. Very pretty at night.

What about Disney Springs (movies, shopping, bowling) or the campfire sing-a-long at Fort Wilderness with Chip and Dale?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter