2018 Bounce Back released today!!

Not for free dining. BB - Room only discounts for dates in January-December 2018 will come out in November.

So when we go in a few weeks we'll likely have the free dining offer and it wont include anything in January-end of May??

*sigh* that stinks =(
The good news is, I don't find much of a difference in the savings between the room only bb's and the general public offer which will get released later on. It really depends on the resort/room category you want to book.

The good news is, I don't find much of a difference in the savings between the room only bb's and the general public offer which will get released later on. It really depends on the resort/room category you want to book.
The biggest difference between the general public room only discount and the RO bounceback is the BB usually includes more resorts, like POFQ.

we'll be looking at the Boardwalk Resort while there - I THINK we want to give that a shot next year. DH thinks I'll still be in Poly mode again, which I may very well be. :rolleyes1

A room only bounce back discount for December 2017 should be available for you when you are there in September. Just call extension 8844 from your resort room phone and ask about it. :)

Hmm. Not sure about that. The current bounce back offer and the only one available until the end of October is for free dining in 2018. My understanding is that the the previous one (room offer until the end of 2017) is expired or will expire at the end of August.

There is a public offer with dates until Dec 24 now, but up to 20% off.

Hmm. Not sure about that. The current bounce back offer and the only one available until the end of October is for free dining in 2018. My understanding is that the the previous one (room offer until the end of 2017) is expired or will expire at the end of August.

I found a copy of the 2017 room only bounce back and there isn't an expiration date on it. Historically, the room only bounce back offers do not expire until the end of the year. :)

Bounce Back 2017 Room Only.png

Last edited:
We want to do the bounceback for ak lodge with a savanah view are they excluded or included?
We booked a bounceback on Sunday and AKL savanah view was one of the resort rooms offered to us. The bb supply was definitely hit and miss because WL, our first choice, only had standard view club level available for our week.

Actually expired August 15

I'm at Pop right now on the free dining plan. I just called guest services about the bounce back offer and was told there's no offers right now???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter