2018 Disney Dining Plan Prices & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For TS restaurants, yes. For QS restaurants, no. The TS credits are designated between adult and child on the regular plan, but the QS credits are lumped together.
So do all the TS restaurants have kids sections to choose from?

Will the refillable mugs fit in a fast food drink carrier? I thought it might be handy to bring one so one person can go and fill up all 4 drinks and carry back without trouble.

So do all the TS restaurants have kids sections to choose from?

Yes. The hang-up on separating deluxe and quick service plan credits is that there are a handful of QS locations that don't, but all the TS restaurants have kids' menus.

Will the refillable mugs fit in a fast food drink carrier? I thought it might be handy to bring one so one person can go and fill up all 4 drinks and carry back without trouble.

The ones we have (2016 and earlier) do, so unless they've changed the mug size I think this would work.

Definitely. They actually have these to use at the resort QS restaurants I have been to (Captain Cooks, Gasparilla, etc).

We have 5 buffets but only 4 TS credits - which would you pay OOP? We're going in 8 days if that makes a difference with prices.
Hollywood & Vine Breakfast (I think this one is the cheapest?)
Cape May Breakfast
Akershus very late Lunch
Tusker House ROL Dinner Package
1900 Park Fare Dinner

We've tried to cut one out... but have realized we just can't and we need to pay for one OOP! Help me decide!! Thanks!

We have 5 buffets but only 4 TS credits - which would you pay OOP? We're going in 8 days if that makes a difference with prices.
Cape May Breakfast
Akershus very late Lunch
1900 Park Fare Dinner

We've tried to cut one out... but have realized we just can't and we need to pay for one OOP! Help me decide!! Thanks!

The cheapest one.

Cape May Breakfast
Akershus very late Lunch
1900 Park Fare Dinner

H&V and Cape May have the same prices for breakfast, I think. The other three will definitely be more expensive.

Cape May Breakfast
Akershus very late Lunch
1900 Park Fare Dinner

This may not matter to you, but if having a mimosa or something like that appeals to you, keep an eye on the "actual experiences" thread to see if either of the two breakfasts offers one. If you use DDP, you'll likely receive one with your meal. If you pay OOP, you'll have to pay extra.

H&V and Cape May have the same prices for breakfast, I think. The other three will definitely be more expensive.
That's what I thought too.
This may not matter to you, but if having a mimosa or something like that appeals to you, keep an eye on the "actual experiences" thread to see if either of the two breakfasts offers one. If you use DDP, you'll likely receive one with your meal. If you pay OOP, you'll have to pay extra.
I'm pretty sure Cape May will have the mimosa - maybe I'll use the credit there - :-) I love me some morning champagne!

Never mind, I see V5 now. I think I was seeing a previous cached list.

Last edited:
There are some notable.restaurants not on this list of 2018 DDP Restaurants: Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Garden Grill, Le Cellier, Tusker House. Anyone know about this?

There are some notable.restaurants not on this list of 2018 DDP Restaurants: Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Garden Grill, Le Cellier, Tusker House. Anyone know about this?
They're in the character dining section on the second page of the PDF. Had me worried there for a minute!

Maybe a little off topic, but I have a quick Dinning plan question. I will be going to Disney and staying on property with my parents and in law, we will have the Disney Dinning plan. We will all be in the same villa. Is there anyway to separate our Dinning credits into separate groups? I would prefer if my families credits were separate.

Maybe a little off topic, but I have a quick Dinning plan question. I will be going to Disney and staying on property with my parents and in law, we will have the Disney Dinning plan. We will all be in the same villa. Is there anyway to separate our Dinning credits into separate groups? I would prefer if my families credits were separate.

Unfortunately, they can't separate individual Dining Plan credits. You can, however, keep track of them daily through the My Disney Experience app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter