2019 Disney Cruise Gift

Rjjlol

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! It’s been a couple of years since we’ve cruised, and I’m wondering what the 2019 in room gift is? I’m not sure if “rank” matters, but we’re Gold castaway club members. If you have pics, that would be awesome! Thanks!

No pic, but it is on the small size.
I bring another bag for excursions because towels will not fit in the sling.

Thank you both! I don’t think we’ve ever received that! We have tote bags, coffee mugs, a backpack, banana grams style game, cards, etc. do you have any pictures of them?!

Oh how I wish they would come out with something new! I have 3 of these so far and dread getting a 4th. I wish they would bring back the beach tote bags. Those were useful, and would actually hold something.

Agree with this 100%. Received the tote bag on our second cruise and use it a lot during the summer (and on that particular cruise). Since then it's the sling bag....like you about to receive our 4th next month (this time with luggage tags at least). I know, #firstworldproblems :rolleyes2

If I could make a change it would be to have a different gift for each cruise experience. Start out with luggage tags for cruise 2, key rings for cruise 3, etc... increasing value of gift for each successive cruise so that you would not end up with multiples of same thing. Once at the highest level, let that customer select from things like discount on Palo/Remy or a Rainforest pass or free photo from Shutters or free drink coupon for Castaway Cay.

We got the beach bag Jan 2017 then the sling bag 2018 and again last month. I hope we get a different bag 2020. Not sure how many years go by before they switch. Sling bag is ok, but agree it's not big enough for a family if going to the beach.

Oh how I wish they would come out with something new! I have 3 of these so far and dread getting a 4th. I wish they would bring back the beach tote bags. Those were useful, and would actually hold something.
We have 5 of the red tote bags (don't particularly care for them). Also, 4 or 5 of the gold beach bags, one burlap beach bag, and 2 different back packs (those I love). We never got a sling bag, so I'm hoping we'll be able to take a cruise while those are still being distributed.

We have donated 3 of these bags already in addition to the 2 we have at home (never used). I'm getting ready to do another B2B and I'm bummed to be getting two more of these bags. We were really hoping for something new by now.

We have a variety of DCL bags, but the only repeat is the sling bag (2 at home). On our October Bermuda cruise, the sling bag and luggage tags were waiting for us. Even though we signed off on them with our stateroom host, we left them behind.

not a fan of this bag have a few and not really wanting another one in November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter