2020 or 2021

Nearly identical circumstances as you. We went January 2019 and promised ourselves we would wait 2-3 years. Needless to say we will be visiting again in January 2020.

Now that we attacked all of the major attractions in 2019, we can have a relaxing stay this time around (taking a day to go resort hopping, or people watching on a Main Street park bench without having to worry about making a FastPass reservation). There is much more to Disney than rides.. we learned this very quickly last visit when we wanted to do all sorts of relaxing activities but were constrained by our FastPasses.

Personally, SWGE is enough for us to come back- but to each his own!

Ditto! We went in Apr/18, DH loved it, so we originally planned to go again in 2022 when DD was 9 and DS would be 6. Annnnd now we are planning for January/20. LOL

We are planning October 2021 to be at Magic Kingdom on the 1st. We were there for the 45th and decided to be there for the 50th also. It seems so far away though.

Hmm I did my one and done in 2006. Now planning trip #6, we are planning on 2021. More rides will be done so a bit less construction. Star Wars will be a bit more settled. The 10 year old is waiting for something I didn't even notice. At the station for building a light saber the cabinet thing has 5 drawers for 3 basic designs, her plan is to wait until they are offering even more light saber designs. I was seriously planning in 2006 on one trip. But the older girl though differently.

So my family did our “one and done” trip last year...except we had such a good time that we decided we would need to come back in a few years! Originally we thought 4-5 and to plan some other trips until then but now I am itching to go sooner.

Which year is likely to be more crazy - 2020 due to SWGE opening or 2021 due to the anniversary? We would likely go in spring (not around spring break / Easter).

Did my one and done year in 2006....2007...2009(twice)...2010...2013(plus a Xmas party)...2015 (plus a marathon weekend)..16.(plus a Xmas party)...17(Wishes farewell trip and a Food and Wine trip)...18..

Food and WIne 2019 is for sure the last trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter