2020 Watch??

I really think the announcement will be next week (or longer) vs. today. That 1/2 off deposit promo runs through tomorrow. The DCL site has the words 'Last Chance!' for their 50% offer--they're trying to sell the cruises that are already out. Announcing the Summer 2020 itineraries will cause some people to wait to book...if they get them on a cruise before Summer 2020, they might book another cruise on board, meaning more sales.

(Being able to book a cruise starting on 2/25 would be in my best interest anyway, lol, we're at Disney World next week!)

I really think the announcement will be next week (or longer) vs. today. That 1/2 off deposit promo runs through tomorrow. The DCL site has the words 'Last Chance!' for their 50% offer--they're trying to sell the cruises that are already out. Announcing the Summer 2020 itineraries will cause some people to wait to book...if they get them on a cruise before Summer 2020, they might book another cruise on board, meaning more sales.

(Being able to book a cruise starting on 2/25 would be in my best interest anyway, lol, we're at Disney World next week!)

I agree I really don't see them releasing today with this promo still running! They don't want anything distracting people from booking under that promo in my opinion! Hopefully it will be next Thursday but I have a feeling it will be two weeks from today...who knows though! Only time will tell! :)

I called DCL yesterday to pay off gratuities for an upcoming cruise and the CM told me that the DCL release dates will be the first week in March. He did emphazise that he wasn't 100% sure though. I have a feeling he is correct. I wish we could find out next week.

Last edited:
Got off the Wonder on my first cruise ever and I’m already hooked! I have a booking for SWDAS in Feb 2020 but I may roll it over to a late summer Alaskan! Or if I book on opening day maybe it will be a decent enough rate to do both!

I'm platinum and usually book opening day. But, I've never kept track of what day the openings happened on. Are you all thinking they'll come available on the weekend? That hasn't been my experience at all. I work weekends and know for sure I've booked opening day for platinums mid-week. Do you think that will change/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter