2021 cruise watch thread~!

The repositioning NYC to San Juan is always a great cruise. It's a Very Merrytime Cruise (which are the BEST!) and it's always a really good deal. And sailing out of NYC is amazing! You can end the cruise with a day or two exploring San Juan before flying home.

I've always wanted to take that itinerary. You've got 3 solid days at sea able to enjoy the ship

This looks like a really interesting option! I hadn’t considered any one way cruises, but the prices at least for 2020 look good. I will definitely keep that in mind for 2021 assuming they offer it every year?

[/QUOTE]

This looks like a really interesting option! I hadn’t considered any one way cruises, but the prices at least for 2020 look good. I will definitely keep that in mind for 2021 assuming they offer it every year?

Yes, every year. This year's was a day shorter and a week later than 2020's cruise.

Last edited:

Currently May Fantasy cruises for 2021 are May 1,8,15. We were hoping for a cruise the week of May 22-29 but nothing showing for that week. Any chance it’ll be part of the summer schedule when it gets released?

Will the upcoming (Feb) release likely include the 2021 fall (Oct/Nov) EB Panama Canal Cruise? if not, when do you think? Thanks

Any opinions about the date of the first Alaska cruise of 2021? I have a placeholder that must be used by May 24,2021 and hope iI can use it for an Alaska cruise. Fingers crossed!

Any opinions about the date of the first Alaska cruise of 2021? I have a placeholder that must be used by May 24,2021 and hope iI can use it for an Alaska cruise. Fingers crossed!

The 2021 Pacific Coastal ends in Vancouver on 05/17/21. I'd say your chances are pretty good that May 17 will be the first Alaskan sailing.

Following here! It's mine and DH's 10th anniversary October 2021... I want to take a vacation with just him, no kids. Priced out a Royal Caribbean cruise this morning and before all the stuff they nickle and dime you for, it looks like it will be maybe $600 cheaper. I will gladly pay the $600 to sail on DCL again.

No, it won't. The February Summer release should cover through the last Alaskan cruise. The EB Panama Canal one should be released with the Fall schedule...in May?

When do you think the summer 2021 itineraries will be released this month? You think next week or the last one?
I really hope they do another 11 night southern Caribbean on the Fantasy... best cruise I've ever been to.

When do you think the summer 2021 itineraries will be released this month? You think next week or the last one?
I really hope they do another 11 night southern Caribbean on the Fantasy... best cruise I've ever been to.
I so wanted to go on that cruise this past summer, and waited for a whole year hoping they would repeat the itinerary. When prices came out, we just could not fork over the money for four people. We ended up doing the repositioning cruise from Barcelona to Dover with a week before our cruise and two weeks after in Europe for about the same price as just the cruise and no time at the parks would have been.

I also see that we will be on the same cruise in 3 weeks. We are counting down the days!

I so wanted to go on that cruise this past summer, and waited for a whole year hoping they would repeat the itinerary. When prices came out, we just could not fork over the money for four people. We ended up doing the repositioning cruise from Barcelona to Dover with a week before our cruise and two weeks after in Europe for about the same price as just the cruise and no time at the parks would have been.

I also see that we will be on the same cruise in 3 weeks. We are counting down the days!

Cool!
Yeah, I'm also LF to our PC cruise in what.. 21 days..wow its almost here.
But since I don't like the Wonder as much as the Fantasy I'm not 100% stoked, so many sea days on a smaller, almost full ship make me a bit anxious. My fav part of cruising is the ports. Is why I LOVED the 11-night SC... so many POC's, all of them absolutely magical... I was getting a bit tired of cruising DCL but that sailing changed my mind and I'm just dreaming of doing it again... I'll be stalking the DCL website (and here) more intensely starting next week.. hope they bring that itinerary back!

Have fun on that upcoming cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter