• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (July 14 - November 19, 2022)

Thanks ! This will make yummy reading !

The Guide looks great, but I can’t imagine printing 216 pages. If you bought it, what did you do with it?
I bought it last year and just downloaded it on my computer and made notes from it. its wayyyy too long to print!

I bought it last year and just downloaded it on my computer and made notes from it. its wayyyy too long to print!

Sounds like a good plan. I’ll probably print a few pages, too...I may drool over the pages, lol

I’m there October 23rd , looking forward to the food and wine festival, anyone have any more recommendations?

Some of my faves this year have been the pork lettuce wraps at the Swanky Saucy Swine, tostada in Mexico, samosa at India booth, pork belly dish in Brazil. Enjoyed the yuca fries when we got a serving fresh from the fryer. Had them again later and they had been sitting out for a bit and weren't as good. Perennial faves are the pork slider in Hawaii and the cheese soup in Canada.

Wow, my trip is in just over a week...I can’t believe it! I’m going to go through my guide tomorrow and make a list of the dishes I want to try. I see people bought trays....isn‘t that cumbersome? Lugging around a tray? I’m going on a Monday, so hopefully I’ll be able to find seats...

I was there 10/15-19 and did both Remy and Pluto. And they were running a special - both for $12 instead of $18 - or something like that. Nice prizes this year too. IMO

Thanks everyone for participating in this year's Food & Wine Festival planning thread. Another festival has come and gone. Hopefully, Commnicore Plaza will be completed in time for the 2023 festival and some of the special events and demonstrations will return.

There is still merchandise available for this year's festival at shop Disney. Most of the items are discounted by 30% over the thanksgiving weekend.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter