• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (July 14 - November 19, 2022)

Ok, time for Food and wine review part two!

At Brew Wing we got both the beer and cider flight and the Jerk-spiced wings. The Blood orange beer was my favorite of the beers. I'm not a huge pineapple fan so that one was a no go for me and the watermelon was tasty but not something I could see myself drinking a full size serving of. The ciders were all super good! They were refreshing and tasty the strawberry lemonade was our favorite of those. Now the wings. Whew those packed a punch! I love heat so I devoured them, but my fiancé is not a huge fan of heat so he ate one and couldnt eat any more ! The Papaya-Chili sauce that was drizzled on them was a nice sweet contrast to the heat and I wish they had more on the wings or even served it on the side for dipping. The lighting inside wasnt great so the pictures are kind of crappy sorry!

IMG_4572.JPEGIMG_4573.JPEG

The noodle exchange was a total disappointment for me. I went right before Harmonious so I was one of the last orders of the night but I got the pork udon which was luke warm and totally gross the pork was chewy and the egg was way over cooked, I took a couple of bites and tossed it. The Green Tea Pale ale was different, it was a little tart and I wasn't a huge fan. I love green tea but this was a no go for me.

IMG_4575.JPEG

The swanky saucy swine was next. We got all three food offerings. The grilled pork shoulder lettuce wraps were so good! the crema on top was creamy and delicious and I would have gotten another order if time permitted. The sticky ribs were absolutely inedible. I think it was just the batch that we got because I have seen so many people rave about them but the meat wouldn't some off the bone and they were so chewy and not good. Lastly the pork rinds with the pimento cheese were so good! the spices on the pork rinds complemented the cheese perfectly and the cheese had the perfect kick to it, we ate every last bite!
IMG_4762.JPEG

Mexico always slaps! lol I think that's what the younger generations are saying nowadays lol. We got both margaritas and both were absolutely delicious and we got the Taco al pastor and the tostada de barbacoa. The taco was good but man the tostada was beyond delicious. It had so many different flavors that blended so well together on top of the crispy fried corn tortilla, it was perfection. Mexico is on our top booths list for sure.

IMG_4684.JPEG

We got to China in the pouring rain one night lol! Despite how soaked we got, we were happy we stopped here. The Mongolian Beed Bao bun was so flavorful and juicy and just all around perfection. My only complaint? I wanted more! lol The Fireworks cocktail was very boozy but the flavors paired well together and it came together to be the perfect cocktail. The one disappointment ? The chicken dumplings. The sauce that was on them was just not great. We may have been skewed though as we had dinner at ohana the night before this and their potstickers are far superior to these.

IMG_4763.JPEG

Last two booths for today. Then I have I think 5 or 6 more booths to write about tomorrow, if you guys want to hear more! I'm saving our vote for best of the fest for last. The last booths for today are Belgium and Brazil! We stopped here right as the lunch menu was starting to be offered. We got the Beer-braised beef, Chocolate belgium waffle and chilled coffee. The chilled coffee was to die for. I am a huge coffee fan though so I'm probably pretty biased. The Godiva liquor just added the perfect kick to the drink. Both the beer braised beef and the belgium waffle were incredible. We devoured every bite of both! The beef was almost like a beef stew (one of my fiance's favorite meals, on top of creamy cheesy mashed potatoes. The waffle was crunchy on the outside and warm and soft on the inside. I'm getting hungry just writing this! lol

At the Brazil booth we had to get the traditional cheese bread and feijoda. The cheese bread was served hot and it was cheesy delicousness. Its hard to explain the cheese bread but all I have to say is if you like cheese, get the cheese bread because you will LOVE it. The feijoda was incredible too. It is rice and black beans served with crispy pork belly covered in a pesto sauce. I grew up with this dish as my step mother was from Brazil and it definitely lived up to my expectations!

IMG_4543.JPEG

Ok my friends, last but certainly not least post.

Canada never disappoints. The Canadian Cheddar and Bacon soup was creamy and delicious. The pretzel roll that was served with it was slightly stale but still good. The filet was impeccable you can cut it with a plastic knife, it was so juicy and flavorful. The truffle butter sauce was the perfect compliment to the steak and mushrooms. We loved it so much that my fiancé has requested that I make an ADR for Le Cellier for our next trip!

IMG_4522.JPEG

Australia was another fantastic round of eats. The Sweet and spicy bush berry shrimp knocked it out of the park. The shrimp were each perfectly cooked and beautifully seasoned. This was one of my favorite dishes of the whole festival. I paired that with the Chateau Tanunda Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon which paired well with the shrimp and was a great wine, the only thing that was odd for me was it was served chilled. I didn't mind but I typically drink reds at room temp. And then the Lamington cake. This was so delicious, it wasn't overly sweet and the coconut on the outside added a nice texture. I would rank Australia third on my best booths of the fest list!

IMG_4759.JPEG

Next we tried Earth Eats. I had to try the meatballs because everyone on youtube was raving about them. I actually thoroughly enjoyed them! My fiancé on the other hand couldn't get past the texture. I thought they had great flavor and the pesto sauce really tied the dish together. I also got the non-alcoholic strawberry freeze which was so refreshing!

IMG_4523.JPEG

Second place on my list for best booth of the festival is Hawaii. The pork slider is a classic and was just as delicious as always. The tangy pork, sweet pineapple chutney, and spicy mayo mesh so perfectly together. I was also pleasantly surprised with the SPAM musubi nigiri. It was different but very tasty! I would definitely get this again if they offered it in the future. And the Aulani Sunrise is my favorite drink of the festival. A nice fruity tropical-like drink that is super refreshing on a hot EPCOT afternoon.

IMG_4761.JPEG

Last but not least, Ireland. My fiancé and I very rarely agree on food choices but we both rated this the best booth of the festival for us. I got the Fisherman's seafood pie, and I know what you're thinking..... hot fish on a hot EPCOT day? YEP! It was absolutely delish. Topped with mashed potatoes, this pie is filled with large chunks of scallops and shrimp and maybe even a little lobster? It had a little kick to it which added the perfect amount of heat. I would get this time and time again if given the opportunity. It was my absolute favorite dish of the festival. My fiancé had the roasted Irish sausage dish. While looking at it you might think... ok? its just breakfast sausage with mashed potatoes but let me tell you, the onion gravy on top is so flavorful and delicious it makes the entire dish! The warm chocoalte pudding cake was delicious as well and the irish cream custard on top was the perfect sauce to cut the very rich flavor of the cake. And lastly the Guiness Bailys coffee shake was so refreshing and creamy and not too overly sweet. It was the perfect end to our night that night!

IMG_4516.JPEGIMG_4517.JPEGIMG_4519.JPEGIMG_4521.JPEG

I hope you enjoyed these reviews and that Ive been helpful in your planning! I wish we had more time to have gotten to more booths but that just means Ill have to try again another year! haha. Happy Eating My friends!

Eat to the Beat Concert Series

• July 14-15 – Baha Men
  • July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
  • July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
  • July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
  • Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
  • Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
  • Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
  • Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
  • Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
  • Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
  • Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
  • Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
  • Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
  • Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
  • Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
  • Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
  • Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
  • Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
  • Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
  • Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
  • Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
Beginning May 24, you can secure your spot at a show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday.
So excited to be doing Boyz II Men and dinner at Coral Reef, anyone else?

Hi everyone :) our trip is coming up fast and I'm trying to plan a few partial days for the festival. Does anyone know if the booths stay open past 9 on the nights Epcot is open late (Mondays it seems)?

Anybody doing Pluto's Pumpkin Pursuit? Curious if it actually started today & what the prizes are.
Prizes are tiny (way too small to take trick or treating) plastic, mickey pumpkin candy buckets that say Pluto's Pumpkin Pursuit on the back. Three to choose from. If you google, you should find some pics, I can't link them here. I'm looking forward to trying it next week.

Prizes are tiny (way too small to take trick or treating) plastic, mickey pumpkin candy buckets that say Pluto's Pumpkin Pursuit on the back. Three to choose from. If you google, you should find some pics, I can't link them here. I'm looking forward to trying it next week.
Thanks. I saw a picture somwhere the other day. They looked cute and I would have done it if Hurricane Ian hadn't delayed the start date. I read that at Disneyland they also have a Stitch version of the prize but DisneyWorld didn’t get that one. That would have been my first choice.

Cluce, thank you for the most delicious report ! I’m so glad that I have very late dinner reservations on my first Epcot day, lol.

I’m most looking forward to the cheese trail because of the raclette sandwiches, but everything sounds delicious. That pubby Irish good...yum!

Is there a booklet I can pick up so that I can have a plan?

Thanks !

Cluce, thank you for the most delicious report ! I’m so glad that I have very late dinner reservations on my first Epcot day, lol.

I’m most looking forward to the cheese trail because of the raclette sandwiches, but everything sounds delicious. That pubby Irish good...yum!

Is there a booklet I can pick up so that I can have a plan?

Thanks !
Yes ! you can get a festival passport at various places around the park, Entrances, shops, festival booths, etc. Also, DisneyFoodBlog sells an extensive festival guide

Yes ! you can get a festival passport at various places around the park, Entrances, shops, festival booths, etc. Also, DisneyFoodBlog sells an extensive festival guide

Thanks ! This will make yummy reading !

The Guide looks great, but I can’t imagine printing 216 pages. If you bought it, what did you do with it?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter