• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (July 14 - November 19, 2022)

Just back from our trip with two Epcot days. Lines at booths weren’t too long on our Monday and Wednesday visits. Enjoyed 98• concert standing behind theater. Enjoyed the Band in UK too. Favorite food items were lamington cake from Australia, filet from Canada, and sticky ribs from Swanky Saucy Swine. Was very disappointed in the chocolate pudding cake from Ireland. The texture was like a solid scrambled egg.😒

The filet with truffle butter sauce in Canada was amazing. Even DS 9 was excited to get it again on our 2nd Epcot visit. I wish we had gotten to try more items though. People we spoke with listed 5-6 things they had tried that sounded delicious.

I have a wristlet with a bit of money still on it that I bought at a food booth a few years ago. Can I still reload it in Epcot at one of the Food booths? If so where exactly?

I have a wristlet with a bit of money still on it that I bought at a food booth a few years ago. Can I still reload it in Epcot at one of the Food booths? If so where exactly?
Yes you can! I always reload mine at one of the 2 twin shops at the entrance to World Showcase, but I believe some of the food booths can also reload. Not sure which ones though.

Visiting Food & Wine for the first time in several years! Are the Festival Passports only available at the front of the park? We will be entering via International Gateway.

Visiting Food & Wine for the first time in several years! Are the Festival Passports only available at the front of the park? We will be entering via International Gateway.
You can usually find them at numerous locations in the park: Shops and Global Marketplace Kiosks. They should be available at the International Gateway entrance. If not, check the merchandise store after you enter the park.

There are passports at the IG entry (or at least there were on Thursday). After passing through the tapstiles, they are all the way on the left against a wall -- before the doorway to the store.

Anyone have any reviews of the food and drink options? I’m always curious about what people like!

Anyone have any reviews of the food and drink options? I’m always curious about what people like!
We ate quite a few things... pho, impossible slider, impossible meatball, strawberry freeze, pineapple beer, samosas, oysters, seafood dip, yucca fries, griddled cheese, seafood salad.... and I can say we enjoyed all of them. Everything we tried was delicious.

Thanks! I really enjoy hearing others opinions. I’m hoping to try a lot when we go in two weeks.

Thanks! I really enjoy hearing others opinions. I’m hoping to try a lot when we go in two weeks.I
Try lots... we were never disappointed. We also talked to people in line and got suggestions from what others had just ate.
I also watched some youtube videos before hand and had an idea of the things we wanted to try.
Hope you have a great time.

We loved the oysters, the Canadian filet, Cowboy Mac n cheese,….. there wasn’t anything that we ended up disliking. There was a lot we wanted to try but we were just too hot to want to eat anything. I wish we could have gone in early November instead of August.

I’m loving hearing what people liked! Thank you’
When I have a chance tomorrow I will post my thoughts with pictures! We enjoyed most things that we tried. There were a couple things that I was like meh but overall it was a great experience. I just wish we were able to try everything on our list lol. It was just way way way too hot so we would split like 3 or 4 things and then be so hot and miserable that we couldnt eat (or drink) another bite. Next time I do F&W I am planning to go for the tail end in november when the heat usually settles down a bit

Ok, here's my review of the offerings at the food and wine that we got around to. We didn't even get through half of our list, it was way too hot so we only could eat little bits at a time before feeling beyond overheated lol! Next time I decide to try doing F&W, I am going toward the end of the festival!

First up, Coastal Eats, the booth itself is super cute and very well themed. I got the Baked Scampi Dip, Oysters Rockefeller, and the Cape Codder cocktail. The Baked Scampi Dip was very fishy and the bread that was served with it was so stale it was almost inedible, it was a no go for me. The oysters rockefeller were superb. I didn't go into it with high hopes but omg they were creamy cheesy deliciousness. The Cape Codder was very refreshing and a fun take on my favorite drink, you could definitely taste hints of the lime and pomegranate in it!

IMG_4677.JPEG

Next we went to Mac & Eats and had the Cowboy Mac and Cheese which was very delicious and the best part? When you order the Cowboy they yell "Yee-Haw" everytime! Its great! This was a nice creamy mac and cheese base with hot peppers, but not too hot... I would call them mild, crispy onions and bbq burnt ends and pulled pork. yummm
IMG_4676.JPEG

The Fry Basket was next. We got the fry flight which was pretty good, our favorite from the selection of 3 was the barbequed bacon fries because the smoked aoli was delicious and complemented them well. The salt and vinegar fries were lack luster and the sweet potato fries just didn't have enough of the marshmallow topping and pecans so really only 2 or 3 fries got the full shebang. For drinks here we got the salty dog which was delicious and not too sweet and the 81 Bay Brewing Key Lime Lager which had zero key lime flavor so that was disappointing.

IMG_4680.JPEGIMG_4681.JPEG

At Flavors from fire we got all three food items and the Bonfire Beer. The smoked corned beef was absolutely delicious as always. It was creamy crispy goodness. The banh mi bao was very flavorful and juicy I just wish it was a bigger portion. This one is a little on the spicy side, so if you're completely heat adverse I would stay away from that. And the rocky road chocolate cake was every chocolate lovers dream! It is super rich and warm and melty and I devoured it pretty quickly. The beer however, was not great. I think it might be because we just don't tend to like darker beers but we struggled to drink the whole thing between the both of us. We had to drink it though because throwing it away would be alcohol abuse! lol
IMG_4678.JPEG

I have to get back to work haha sooooo

to be continued......

Ok, here's my review of the offerings at the food and wine that we got around to. We didn't even get through half of our list, it was way too hot so we only could eat little bits at a time before feeling beyond overheated lol! Next time I decide to try doing F&W, I am going toward the end of the festival!

First up, Coastal Eats, the booth itself is super cute and very well themed. I got the Baked Scampi Dip, Oysters Rockefeller, and the Cape Codder cocktail. The Baked Scampi Dip was very fishy and the bread that was served with it was so stale it was almost inedible, it was a no go for me. The oysters rockefeller were superb. I didn't go into it with high hopes but omg they were creamy cheesy deliciousness. The Cape Codder was very refreshing and a fun take on my favorite drink, you could definitely taste hints of the lime and pomegranate in it!

View attachment 703515

Next we went to Mac & Eats and had the Cowboy Mac and Cheese which was very delicious and the best part? When you order the Cowboy they yell "Yee-Haw" everytime! Its great! This was a nice creamy mac and cheese base with hot peppers, but not too hot... I would call them mild, crispy onions and bbq burnt ends and pulled pork. yummm
View attachment 703530

The Fry Basket was next. We got the fry flight which was pretty good, our favorite from the selection of 3 was the barbequed bacon fries because the smoked aoli was delicious and complemented them well. The salt and vinegar fries were lack luster and the sweet potato fries just didn't have enough of the marshmallow topping and pecans so really only 2 or 3 fries got the full shebang. For drinks here we got the salty dog which was delicious and not too sweet and the 81 Bay Brewing Key Lime Lager which had zero key lime flavor so that was disappointing.

View attachment 703531View attachment 703532

At Flavors from fire we got all three food items and the Bonfire Beer. The smoked corned beef was absolutely delicious as always. It was creamy crispy goodness. The banh mi bao was very flavorful and juicy I just wish it was a bigger portion. This one is a little on the spicy side, so if you're completely heat adverse I would stay away from that. And the rocky road chocolate cake was every chocolate lovers dream! It is super rich and warm and melty and I devoured it pretty quickly. The beer however, was not great. I think it might be because we just don't tend to like darker beers but we struggled to drink the whole thing between the both of us. We had to drink it though because throwing it away would be alcohol abuse! lol
View attachment 703533

I have to get back to work haha sooooo

to be continued......
Thanks for this review - it’s great to see pictures and comments for specific items!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter