2024 Moonlight Magic Dates Announced!

I plan to try and get registered for the April AK MM event. I already have a resort reservation, but I only have myself listed as a guest for now. I’m not sure if I’ll be traveling with my spouse or friends yet. My question is will this prohibit me from getting 3-4 registrations/“tickets”? Do the allotted number of people need to be attached to my room reservation or can I bring whoever I want within the limit? The explanation on the site isn’t clear to me but I might be reading too much into it? Thanks.

“Party Size Limits – A Member can register themselves and up to 4 additional guests per Membership (for a total of 5) —or up to the number of Guests on their Resort reservation.”

I plan to try and get registered for the April AK MM event. I already have a resort reservation, but I only have myself listed as a guest for now. I’m not sure if I’ll be traveling with my spouse or friends yet. My question is will this prohibit me from getting 3-4 registrations/“tickets”? Do the allotted number of people need to be attached to my room reservation or can I bring whoever I want within the limit? The explanation on the site isn’t clear to me but I might be reading too much into it? Thanks.

“Party Size Limits – A Member can register themselves and up to 4 additional guests per Membership (for a total of 5) —or up to the number of Guests on their Resort reservation.”
You can register for up to 5 spots regardless of how many are listed on the room reservation. If you need more than 5 spots, then you must have the appropriate number of people listed on the room reservation.

I'm registered for the Jan 25 event at Epcot. The confirmation doesn't say entrance time, hours or anything else. Tried DVC website but could only find the registration dates.
Can anyone tell me what the hours are, which attractions will be open? I went to an animal kindom one in 2020 but I think they've changed. At that one we got a meal voucher, free snacks and I think it was for 3 hours after park closing. My memory is fuzzy, but I think the confirmation gave all the details of the event.
My understanding from reading other disboards threads (Jan. 25 will be our first MM too) is that they used to do three hours after closing but now they do two and they used to provide a meal voucher but now they only provide snack vouchers. They also allow you to enter without a park ticket up to two hours before the start of MM. I believe that Epcot closes at 9:00 p.m. in late January so that means the party should be 9:00-11:00 and you can enter as early as 7:00 p.m. If you google it, you can find a list of the attractions that are open during MM. Also, I believe they send us another email at least a day before our MM date that provides the details you are looking for.

I'm registered for the Jan 25 event at Epcot. The confirmation doesn't say entrance time, hours or anything else. Tried DVC website but could only find the registration dates.
Can anyone tell me what the hours are, which attractions will be open? I went to an animal kindom one in 2020 but I think they've changed. At that one we got a meal voucher, free snacks and I think it was for 3 hours after park closing. My memory is fuzzy, but I think the confirmation gave all the details of the event.
This may change but as of now the hours listed on the app state 10pm-1am.

I honestly just add people who are potentially going, up to the room limit.

This way, if things change, I have secured tickets.

doesn’t matter when you actually go who uses the wristbands, so if you some friends and other friends go, that is fine.

This may change but as of now the hours listed on the app state 10pm-1am.
Yea, I see that now, and it seems odd. Have they taken a hour with these events previously to 'close' and get the regular crowds out before the special event? I know Luminous will be going from 9 until 9:15/9:20 anyway, but I hope they're not waiting until 10 to reopen attractions.

Yea, I see that now, and it seems odd. Have they taken a hour with these events previously to 'close' and get the regular crowds out before the special event? I know Luminous will be going from 9 until 9:15/9:20 anyway, but I hope they're not waiting until 10 to reopen attractions.
Last year they started letting MM into Guardians at 9pm.

I may have misspoken in a prior post, thinking back I'm not sure if we were let in at 6. But it was definitely before park closing. We had time to mill around and eat before the attractions opened to MM guests. And they started allowing only MM'ers on the GofG ride a tad early (maybe 9?)

I was 5800 initially in the queue yesterday for Epcot on March 1. I got 4 of us in. It took about 45 min to get to my place in line. I plan on registering on feb 1 for the Feb 27 moonlight at animal kingdom. We are in DW from Feb 26 to March 10. Perfect timing. And we weren’t planning on buying tickets for the parks so we can get two parks at no cost.

I was 5800 initially in the queue yesterday for Epcot on March 1. I got 4 of us in. It took about 45 min to get to my place in line. I plan on registering on feb 1 for the Feb 27 moonlight at animal kingdom. We are in DW from Feb 26 to March 10. Perfect timing. And we weren’t planning on buying tickets for the parks so we can get two parks at no cost.
I was 9300 + when I first signed on 20 minutes late (was in an appointment and missed the reminder on my phone). It took about 45 minutes for me to get to registration too, I registered 4. I was surprised that, signing in that late, I was able to get to registration. A little pixie dust for me.

I was 9300 + when I first signed on 20 minutes late (was in an appointment and missed the reminder on my phone). It took about 45 minutes for me to get to registration too, I registered 4. I was surprised that, signing in that late, I was able to get to registration. A little pixie dust for me.
When did you guys get the invites ? How did the process work ? Daughter and I will be there in April?

When did you guys get the invites ? How did the process work ? Daughter and I will be there in April?
Emails should go out sometime between Jan 29 and Jan 31 for both the 2024 DAK MM Event dates. Early registration (for those with a qualifying on-site stay) begins on Feb 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter