2024 Moonlight Magic Dates Announced!

From the link posted above (post #59), it appears that the DCA event will not employ Early Registration for Hotel/Villa guests. Is that how other DCA hopefuls read it, also?

If so, I can cancel my cash reservation ... keep my DVC waitlist running and know that I have a great off-site option already booked. Whee!
I don't think they've ever had separate booking windows for the California MM events.

From the link posted above (post #59), it appears that the DCA event will not employ Early Registration for Hotel/Villa guests. Is that how other DCA hopefuls read it, also?

If so, I can cancel my cash reservation ... keep my DVC waitlist running and know that I have a great off-site option already booked. Whee!

That is how I read it too. I have not made a reservation but do have a WL at VDH. Still deciding on it. Last time was the only time there was an advantage for early booking with a hotel reservation that I recall.

I don't think they've ever had separate booking windows for the California MM events.
While my memory on this might be weak, I seem to remember an Advance Registration offered last year, for the first time for the MM at DCA. KPeterso, in post above, agrees with my brain's somewhat fuzzy memory ...?

Anyone know what time these usually open. Trying to fit it in during work today for DCA.

Is anyone else having problems getting into the DVC site? I keep getting Olaf. Or does anyone have the link to share? I did not get an email this time.

I was able to get Moonlight Magic registration for DCA this morning. Unfortunately, we can only get 5 tickets for our family of 6. I put my husbands name on the tickets so he can take the 4 kids. If anyone will have an extra ticket and would be willing to meet me at the entrance, I would be so grateful to be able to go!

I can't travel during tax season (January through April), so these dates are really bad for me. I wish more were further out.

Recently announced, World of Color is returning earlier than expected on Jan. 19th. I see a 10:15pm performance scheduled for the MM Event @ DCA.

This is my first time I'm able to participate in the moonlight magical event, I've been trying to find posts on tips or strategies on actually getting registered. Unfortunately, I keep seeing how it is totally random and queues fill up really quickly.

If anyone can offer any veteran tips to better my chances, that would be greatly appreciated.

This is my first time I'm able to participate in the moonlight magical event, I've been trying to find posts on tips or strategies on actually getting registered. Unfortunately, I keep seeing how it is totally random and queues fill up really quickly.

If anyone can offer any veteran tips to better my chances, that would be greatly appreciated.
I open the link in as many unique browser windows as possible.

I'm registered for the Jan 25 event at Epcot. The confirmation doesn't say entrance time, hours or anything else. Tried DVC website but could only find the registration dates.
Can anyone tell me what the hours are, which attractions will be open? I went to an animal kindom one in 2020 but I think they've changed. At that one we got a meal voucher, free snacks and I think it was for 3 hours after park closing. My memory is fuzzy, but I think the confirmation gave all the details of the event.

I'm registered for the Jan 25 event at Epcot. The confirmation doesn't say entrance time, hours or anything else. Tried DVC website but could only find the registration dates.
Can anyone tell me what the hours are, which attractions will be open? I went to an animal kindom one in 2020 but I think they've changed. At that one we got a meal voucher, free snacks and I think it was for 3 hours after park closing. My memory is fuzzy, but I think the confirmation gave all the details of the event.
I believe they usually start at 7 pm but will let MM folks into the park (if you're not already in) around 6 pm. All the major attractions were open last year. And about half of WS. You'll get 3 snack vouchers also and the options at Epcot are usually the best of the MM snack options (IMHO).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter