Originally posted by Chipperdini
browneyes- Thanks, Shannon. :D (But what do you do when the person messing with your "Twinnie" is................. your "Twinnie" ??????? ;))
I tell her to stop having my moods.;) I also tell her I care about her and if she needs me, I'm here for her. {{hugs}} I believe you're like I am in another way-you're probably much harder on yourself and your expectations of yourself than anyone else is.

btw, DON'T LEAVE this place. please

Welcome Back, Chip:) :) :) . Hey, we're ALL on the road to finding inner peace. Hopefully the CB can be of help:D :D :D :D .........

:( :( :( I missed the update (before the update) but I wanted to let you know how glad I am that you are OK. In case you don't realize, you've helped me a lot and I wish you all the best! :)

What else can I say that hasn't been said already?

It is so good to hear from you again, Heather. I will certainly keep you and whatever problems you may be facing in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care . . .

How you doing today Heather? Haven't heard from you in a while. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of ya today. :)

What up, Heather? You okay? I miss all your posts that you made the past week or so. :( {{Hugs}} my friend.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter