• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

263 BWV points for rent: $15 per point (October 2020 use year) Points good through Sept 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you check availability? I’m looking for a studio checking in on 10/9/20 and checking out on 10/12/20. 2 adults 2 children.

There is availability at BWV 1BR Garden/Pool view for 145 points. SSR has availability in standard view studio for 60 points and preferred view for 75, also 1BRs.

Please let me know what works best.
Isthere anything at Animal Kingdom Resort?

Hello, We are looking for a single night at Boardwalk in a studio October 15th. If you have any points left :)

If you are interested please private message me the following information:

DATE: Check in/check out
RESORT: with size of unit and any view preference
NAMES: All people in you group with ages of children under 18 years old
CONTACT PERSON: Name, address, email address and phone number

I require payment by check after I forward the DVC confirmation.

october 14-21 studio or one bedroom, baylake or animal kingdom?

Looking for BWV studio, 6/27-7/2, 4 people - if available will take next steps

Thank you!
There is a Boardwalk View Studio available for 90 points. Also Garden/Pool view for 90 points.

Please PM me with your name, address, email, phone number and the names and ages of everyone in the room if you want me to book a reservation.

I require payment by check once I forward you the DVC confirmation.

october 14-21 studio or one bedroom, baylake or animal kingdom?
There is a standard view studio at AKL Kidani Village for 88 points, 1BR standard view for 181 points and 1BR savanna view for 223 points.

Please PM me with your name, address, email, phone number and the names and ages of everyone in the room.

Wanted to check real quick to see if there was any availability for the the following options:

10/6-10/12 - 4 People (39, 38, 13 & 10)
Animal Kingdom - Kidani - Studio or 1-bedroom
Bay Lake Tower - Studio

Wanted to check real quick to see if there was any availability for the the following options:

10/6-10/12 - 4 People (39, 38, 13 & 10)
Animal Kingdom - Kidani - Studio or 1-bedroom
Bay Lake Tower - Studio
1BR standard view available at Animal Kingdom Kidani for 156 points.

If you would like me to book this reservation I will need your name, address, email, phone number and the names and ages of everyone in the room.

Please PM the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter