• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

263 BWV points for rent: $15 per point (October 2020 use year) Points good through Sept 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind the above request. Just saw October...:rolleyes1
My use year starts in October 2020 and goes through Sept 2021

There is studio availability at Vero Beach for 12/10-12/13:
Deluxe Inn Room standard view 44 points
Deluxe Studio 49 points
Deluxe Inn Room Ocean View 53 points

The nights of the 11th is unavailable. 12-16 (4 nights) is available for 72 points. Please PM me your name, address, email, phone number and all the names and ages of everyone in the room if you would like me to book the four nights. I require payment by check after I forward you the DVC confirmation.

Thanks! How about BLT Studio with Theme Park view for 1 night, check-in on 10/11, check-out on 10/12, then BLT Studio with Lake view from 10/12 check-in to 10/16 check-out?

Thanks! How about BLT Studio with Theme Park view for 1 night, check-in on 10/11, check-out on 10/12, then BLT Studio with Lake view from 10/12 check-in to 10/16 check-out?
Theme Park view is available the night of the 11th for 21 points.

PM me with your information if you want me to try and book this for you.

Hello! Can you please check availability for a studio or 1 bedroom check-in October 28 staying 4 nights at any resort except AK and OKW? Thanks!

Hello! Can you please check availability for a studio or 1 bedroom check-in October 28 staying 4 nights at any resort except AK and OKW? Thanks!
I still have some points available. Please PM me with your name, address, email, phone number and all the names and ages of everyone in the room. I will check later today as I am busy now.

Any studios at WDW between 11/11-11/14/20?
SSR for 40 points
Poly for 56 points
AKL for 38 points

PM me with your name, address, email, phone number and all the name and ages of everyone in the room if you would like to book something.

I require payment by check after I forward you the DVC confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter