263 BWV points for rent: $15 per point (October 2020 use year) Points good through Sept 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to check real quick to see if there was any availability for the the following options:

10/6-10/12 - 4 People (39, 38, 13 & 10)
Animal Kingdom - Kidani - Studio or 1-bedroom
Bay Lake Tower - Studio
646 points left. Please let me know if you would like to book something.

Looking to rent a studio on 10/30 to 11/4. Prefer BLT, AK or Poly. Apologies - Can't PM yet as I haven't hit the number of posts :-)

If you still have weight left, would like a studio at Saratoga springs or a AKL Kadani Village for either January 27 to January 30 or January 26 to January 28. Two people my husband and myself. Thanks

If you still have weight left, would like a studio at Saratoga springs or a AKL Kadani Village for either January 27 to January 30 or January 26 to January 28. Two people my husband and myself. Thanks
AKL Kadani Village standard view studio is available January 27-30 for 38 points or SSR standard room for 39 points.

I need your name, address, email, phone number and the names and ages of everyone in the room if you want to book.

I require payment by check once I forward you the DVC confirmation.

Looking for a studio Oct 3-7 for 2 adults, I'm not the pickiest but SSR is last choice. Anything available? Thanks!

Looking for a studio Oct 3-7 for 2 adults, I'm not the pickiest but SSR is last choice. Anything available? Thanks!
Kidani Village AKL standard view studio is available for 50 points or savanna view for 66 points.

OKW studio for 44 points.

Poly studio for for 74 points.

Please PM your name, address, email, phone number and the names and ages of everyone in the room if you want me to book something.

I require payment by check after I forward you the DVC confirmation.

Hello - I am interested in a 2BR villa at GFV, BWV, AKL, or Y/BC. Any availability October 8 - 11, 2020?

Hi,

Interested in Bay Lake Tower (BLT), Lake View Studio for 2 adults and 2 children

October 11th, 2020 check-in
October 16th, 2020 check-out

Is that available? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

Interested in Bay Lake Tower (BLT), Lake View Studio for 2 adults and 2 children

October 11th, 2020 check-in
October 16th, 2020 check-out

Is that available? Thanks!
The nights of the 11th is unavailable. 12-16 (4 nights) is available for 72 points. Please PM me your name, address, email, phone number and all the names and ages of everyone in the room if you would like me to book the four nights. I require payment by check after I forward you the DVC confirmation.

Good Morning,

Looking for a studio ideally Epcot vicinity or Copper Creek/Boulder Ridge from 11/11/20-11/14/20 or 11/8/20-11/20.

If you are interested please private message me the following information:

DATE: Check in/check out
RESORT: with size of unit and any view preference
NAMES: All people in you group with ages of children under 18 years old
CONTACT PERSON: Name, address, email address and phone number

I require payment by check after I forward the DVC confirmation.

Hi there! Wondering if your points are still available?
We were looking for ANY 1 bedroom. Dates either 10/28-10/31 or 11/7-11/10
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter