"""

Not really impressed, got a 3GS and due an upgrade but dont want to take a 4s and have a 5 launched in a few months

I didn't realize they had a new model. I thought the 5 was the next thing coming. I'll have to look and see what changed. iOS5 looks pretty cool though. I will have to upgrade my iPhone 3 in order to be able to take advantage of that.

I need to get international on my phone... I hope they add that to the Verizon version.

I think Siri looks awesome! And I like the upgraded camera. I have the 1st version of the iPhone though so it is time to upgrade:)

Just watched the 4S video. Looks neat. For $199, I'd upgrade to that rather than a 4 for $99. Glad to see that the older model will now be free with contract for the first time. That's a sure sign that the smart phone era is maturing when even the most popular phone has gotten that cheap.

So sad that my great phone is considered "OLD" at this point. I would love having a faster processor. Other than that, I really have no complaints with my "OLD" phone.
Well ... mine is a POS. The wi-fi has not worked for over a year and I need to reboot it CONSTANTLY because it starts "searching" for a signal. Once rebooted *poof* it finds the signal :rolleyes:. I love the apps. I love the look and feel. I love being able to be on the internet anytime I want (after a signal refreshing reboot, of course ;)). But I don't love my particular phone. I wonder how I can get a new phone the fastest.

I have a 3GS and am trying to decide between a 4 and a 4S. Part of me wants the newest/shiniest version, of course, but I need to be brutally honest with myself about what I use my iPhone for none of which really needs the speed of a 4S. I do wonder if iOS 5 performance will be significantly slower on the iPhone 4 -- that would be a deciding factor for me.

I've currently got a Jailbroken 3G so I'll be upgrading, but I think they could have done more.

Not really impressed, got a 3GS and due an upgrade but dont want to take a 4s and have a 5 launched in a few months

I'm the same boat you are. I was really underwhelmed by the 4s. The only thing I'm interested in is the camera. I was all set to upgrade before the presentation, but now I'm thinking I might wait and see if theca comes out in June. My 3GS works just fine.

The Chinese are working on larger screens. They're trying to find something that folds up to be portable, but can be unfolded into a seemless screen. It also has to be light.

But they're working on it. And much like America once was...when they start working on it, it will get done.

Have patience. :)

I have a 3G original Iphone and I was going to get the 4 when it is time to upgrade in March, but I think I will just get the 4S. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I have the iPhone 4 and am happy with it and not interested in getting the newer version. I'm sure by the time my upgrade is due, the 5 will be out.

Add me to the 3G user who is unsure about upgrading to a 4 or a 4S.
I am worried that the processor in the 4 will become too slow too quickly and I will be in the same position I am in now, since processor speed is my biggest complaint.
Decisions---Decisions.

Add me to the 3G user who is unsure about upgrading to a 4 or a 4S.
I am worried that the processor in the 4 will become too slow too quickly and I will be in the same position I am in now, since processor speed is my biggest complaint.
Decisions---Decisions.
There are ALWAYS a problem with older technology and applications that are designed for the next new hardware. That being said, you (and I) are currently 2 full versions behind and with the 4S we will be 3 versions behind. I'm buying the 4S. I don't see any reason not to have the latest and greatest and the difference in price is really negligible over your 2 year contract.

There are ALWAYS a problem with older technology and applications that are designed for the next new hardware.

Yep. My DD and I were discussing this the other day. She has found her iPod Touch to be more and more outdated. There is a growing list of apps she can't get because they aren't backward compatible and I don't think she will be able to upgrade to iOS5 either. So it looks like a new iPod Touch is in her near future.

I have the iPhone 4 and am happy with it and not interested in getting the newer version. I'm sure by the time my upgrade is due, the 5 will be out.

Ditto. I'm kind of glad the "5" did not get announced, as frankly, my iPhone 4 does everything I need and then some. This lets me keep my money in the wallet just a bit longer. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter