3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

:rotfl2:Christine and I are in a marathon PM ing extravaganza:rotfl2:
Here are some adrs we a tossing around
Rose & Crown with possibly aCP package
Trail's End
CRT
CP breakfast
Kona brakfast,
Via Napoli
The new Fantasyland Restaurant!!!

Now we are there for 5 days and as you see we have more than 5 TS credits !!:rotfl2:We may need those wheelchairs as we will be waddling from all the food !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well Rosie, you finally gave me enough hints I was able to find you!!! Better late than never......

Don't worry, I wood never make any Cheeky Monkey comments about you my Dear Friend!!! I might, however, spoon out some additional insight for your readers, having witnessed your brand of misbehavin' and pole dancin' personally at Disney!!! :rotfl2:

And I agree your mind hasn't caught up with your age.......about 63 years short of it I would guess......... ;)

Okay, going back to read and wondering if there is any way I might be able to crash this birthday celebration.......... :rolleyes1 Maybe bring you a "special' gift to add to the festivities........

Well Rosie, you finally gave me enough hints I was able to find you!!! Better late than never......

Don't worry, I wood never make any Cheeky Monkey comments about you my Dear Friend!!! I might, however, spoon out some additional insight for your readers, having witnessed your brand of misbehavin' and pole dancin' personally at Disney!!! :rotfl2:

And I agree your mind hasn't caught up with your age.......about 63 years short of it I would guess......... ;)

Okay, going back to read and wondering if there is any way I might be able to crash this birthday celebration.......... :rolleyes1 Maybe bring you a "special' gift to add to the festivities........

Marv, you'd better be nice & behave!!!! I'm the innocent one here (former nun and all, ya know).;) Heck, this is the only PTR where I am not a lurker!:rotfl:

:welcome: Glad you found us! :wave:

Marv, you'd better be nice & behave!!!! I'm the innocent one here (former nun and all, ya know).;) Heck, this is the only PTR where I am not a lurker!:rotfl:

Hmmmm.......I have to be nice AND behave??? :(

Maybe I need to completely rethink joining in here......... :rolleyes1

Okay, I finally made it here! Sorry it took so long; I'll be back later to catch up

That reigning in was with preschoolers ;):rotfl2: I am all ears ( pun intended ) for your olans for OUR Tom Foolery:rotfl2:
Preschoolers huh? Sounds like Christine is the perfect Rosie chaperone!!! :lmao:

Now if I show up too...........she might be in trouble!!! :scared1:

I know it is a lot to ask.... Of course, a little shenanigans is never a bad thing.;)

Okay, I finally made it here! Sorry it took so long; I'll be back later to catch up

Hi, Kathy! You've had a full plate...I was so sorry to read about your friend passing. I lost a friend just a week ago...such a sad time. :hug:

Preschoolers huh? Sounds like Christine is the perfect Rosie chaperone!!! :lmao:

Now if I show up too...........she might be in trouble!!! :scared1:

The more the merrier!!:cool1:

There is a slim possibilty for next year....maybe...maybe, if we could get a really good price...I would consider a Disney cruise with Karin & Tom. We'd have to find a great discount because we'd have to book a Veranda. When is the graduation cruise? Really want to try new adventures...:scared1:

:woohoo: Guess who would love to cruise with you? ;)

Is the resort decided yet? Is BLT completely out of the picture? But I think AoA would be awesome! :thumbsup2

Hey, and I wanted to add ......... I am all caught up and starting to pack to go to Italy the day after tomorrow ...... so I guess more catching up is at stake. :rotfl:

Okay, I think I'm all caught up, but I'm confused.

If you had asked me I would have said OKW for the two of you (great bus system and our new favorite resort). Not a fan of the values (did one night last month and that is the LAST time we will do that), don't like the looks of BLT (looks like an office building to me :lmao::lmao::lmao:).

I do love your dining places...great choices.

And I'm here to protect you girls from that bully, Marv!

:woohoo: Guess who would love to cruise with you? ;)

Is the resort decided yet? Is BLT completely out of the picture? But I think AoA would be awesome! :thumbsup2

Hey, and I wanted to add ......... I am all caught up and starting to pack to go to Italy the day after tomorrow ...... so I guess more catching up is at stake. :rotfl:

You are so sweet, Karin! We need to get a "Karin & Tom Dis Cruise" together - you know, a special group! :thumbsup2

I haven't even had to time to read your latest update about DLPR and now you are off to Italy!! LOVE you two are in the air and on the road again!:cool1:

Okay, I think I'm all caught up, but I'm confused.

If you had asked me I would have said OKW for the two of you (great bus system and our new favorite resort). Not a fan of the values (did one night last month and that is the LAST time we will do that), don't like the looks of BLT (looks like an office building to me :lmao::lmao::lmao:).

I do love your dining places...great choices.

Aw, good to know you've got our backs, Kathy!!

OKW is beautiful, but my only experience with the buses is that they took forever to even leave the resort, so coming or going is a very long ride - and we are there for a short trip. :thumbsup2

Agree about BLT - and every time I say it think of a sandwich...but it would have been fun to try a different resort (esp since I have stayed almost everywhere!) and a nice location - but it fell through. :(

Rosie really wants to stay at AOA - and while I think it is cute, am not a fan of the values in general, mostly because when I get away for a few days, am in need of some R&R. If we cannot rent points, then AOA is the best cost wise and within the budget.We will have a great time!!! ::yes::

Thanks to Christine I believe the real link as opposed to the Rosie link is in my siggie !!:cool1: SOOOO I act like a 2 year old:rolleyes1I ressemble that remark!!!:lmao:

Please do Crash !!!Hopefully by December 1st we will have decided on where to stay and when !! Yup we are talking about adding a day maybe changing the dates and whi knows what else !!:rotfl2:

She may have been all those things but ask her AFTER this Trip!!!;):rotfl2:

Marv I woodn't have you anyway but Cheeky Monkey style !!!:hug:;)

:rotfl2: You better bring Nicki, and Molly, and Pat, and...........
Please do Crash !!!Hopefully by December 1st we will have decided on where to stay and when !! Yup we are talking about adding a day maybe changing the dates and whi knows what else !!:rotfl2:
Not holding my breath on any of that happening..... :rolleyes1
Marv I woodn't have you anyway but Cheeky Monkey style !!!:hug:;)
Well, at least SOMEBODY around here loves me!!! :) Oh wait, maybe that wasn't actually a complement..... :worried:

:rotfl2: You better bring Nicki, and Molly, and Pat, and...........
Not holding my breath on any of that happening..... :rolleyes1
Well, at least SOMEBODY around here loves me!!! :) Oh wait, maybe that wasn't actually a complement..... :worried:

There he goes my favorite Cheeky Monkey he's attacking all us gals Let's get him!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter