3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

But those pics were only Suites - we wouldn't have one of those! :rotfl:

Call me crazy, but I couldn't bear to spend the same on AOA as for a deluxe by renting points! :eek:

See what you can do then !!!:thumbsup2

Rosie, have been looking through the AOA photos...think you might be winning me over....a brand new resort would be pretty neat. My friend and I stayed at POP when it was open just a month and it was really nice ...the rooms still had the new smell...everything was new and shiny...it was fun.:thumbsup2

p.s. Crunched numbers again...even with a small discount AOA would be a little over $200 less than renting points b/c BWV is not available....sooo...the question is...if Pat doesn't get back to me with a reservation should I go ahead and book AOA???

rosie, have been looking through the aoa photos...think you might be winning me over....a brand new resort would be pretty neat. My friend and i stayed at pop when it was open just a month and it was really nice ...the rooms still had the new smell...everything was new and shiny...it was fun.:thumbsup2

p.s. Crunched numbers again...even with a small discount aoa would be a little over $200 less than renting points b/c bwv is not available....sooo...the question is...if pat doesn't get back to me with a reservation should i go ahead and book aoa???

yes!!!!!!

Do you like it????? I was in the mood for a change.:rotfl2:

Besides, it it looking more and more like AOA might be the winner in the resort quest.;) Just trying to convince myself it will not be crazy, loud and insane with little ones (have enough of that everyday caring for Sophia!:rotfl:). :thumbsup2

No I tried !!:(The cost is tooooo high for 5 of us !!

Not even if booked waay in advance, good discount, inside cabin?

There is a slim possibilty for next year....maybe...maybe, if we could get a really good price...I would consider a Disney cruise with Karin & Tom. We'd have to find a great discount because we'd have to book a Veranda. When is the graduation cruise? Really want to try new adventures...:scared1:

Not even if booked waay in advance, good discount, inside cabin?

There is a slim possibilty for next year....maybe...maybe, if we could get a really good price...I would consider a Disney cruise with Karin & Tom. We'd have to find a great discount because we'd have to book a Veranda. When is the graduation cruise? Really want to try new adventures...:scared1:

The Graduation Cruise is 2014 in the Summer :scared1::(I don't think Judy realizes how Hot the Bahamas will be then !!!!It was HOT in April when I ewent 18 years ago!!!

I don't think I can swing any sort of cruise in 2013 as have to pay for the 2014 to get the super deals , according to Judy and heer co worker who goes every year .BUT don't rule it out for another year !!We are still spring chickens ya' know !!!!

The Graduation Cruise is 2014 in the Summer :scared1::(I don't think Judy realizes how Hot the Bahamas will be then !!!!It was HOT in April when I ewent 18 years ago!!!

I don't think I can swing any sort of cruise in 2013 as have to pay for the 2014 to get the super deals , according to Judy and heer co worker who goes every year .BUT don't rule it out for another year !!We are still spring chickens ya' know !!!!

Maybe 2017 will be our year!!!! Gives me plenty of time to get ready!!!:lmao: We can celebrate our 70th!!! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter