3 Grannies, Disney Dancing & Deviltry! Oh, my!!

Oh Yes I experience a MASSIVE infestation !!!:scared1: OFF was purchased immediately after being told about it !! In fact I had to spray myself before going home so DD would relax:lmao: I used the Traps and checked them daily and it's been well over a year and fingers crossed we are okay !! But I still periodically check !! I am gonna spray my suitcase with OFF before it goes on the plane and use ME. Christine will be checking the beds and drawers and I will for her have ziploc bags for clothes to put in drawers that I have sprayed with OFF! By the way I checked our Hotel for Erie and NO BB reports !!! So I am guessing that all the Wingates have the covers on the beds :cool1:

Oh Yes I experience a MASSIVE infestation !!!:scared1: OFF was purchased immediately after being told about it !! In fact I had to spray myself before going home so DD would relax:lmao: I used the Traps and checked them daily and it's been well over a year and fingers crossed we are okay !! But I still periodically check !! I am gonna spray my suitcase with OFF before it goes on the plane and use ME. Christine will be checking the beds and drawers and I will for her have ziploc bags for clothes to put in drawers that I have sprayed with OFF! By the way I checked our Hotel for Erie and NO BB reports !!! So I am guessing that all the Wingates have the covers on the beds :cool1:

I am not checking alone!!!! We'll check together. ::yes::

You should pack your clothing in the ziplock bags at home... by using the bags we won't have to spray the drawers...the traps sound great!!

oh and uh... I wouldn't count on using ME....just sayin'....:rolleyes1 Never know what somone might have up their sleeve.:confused3

(p.s. Remember, even though a hotel doesn't have any BB reports, they could still have the critters...guests have to register the hotel on the BB registry, but most guests do not even know it exists!)

Thank you for those great tips, Christine!

And I hope y'all are able to get what y'all want through DVC. pixiedust:

I love hearing about all the vacations that my grandma (74) goes on. She never fails to amaze me at the things that she can still do. So.. I'm in for this PTR. :goodvibes Except.. This bed bug talk has gotten me all itchy and worried now. :eek:

I love hearing about all the vacations that my grandma (74) goes on. She never fails to amaze me at the things that she can still do. So.. I'm in for this PTR. :goodvibes Except.. This bed bug talk has gotten me all itchy and worried now. :eek:

Welcome!! :welcome: So glad you are joining us! We're a sort of rambling bunch, so please bear with us as we stroll along!:thumbsup2

Rosie is only 65 and I will be 65 the end of the year - we are celebrating our BIG birthdays!! Fortunately, we're never too old to enjoy WDW!
9e2c84ec.gif

What about split stay?? 4 and 2??

Not worth the trouble?

Or could be a chance to try AOA without staying there the entire time?

popcorn::

Welcome:wizard: No Bugs are scaring me off !!!!:rotfl2:Great to hear I still have 10 years to go to catch up with your Grandmother !!! I really believe keeping busy is the secret !! I don't have time to be OLD:lmao:

What about split stay?? 4 and 2??

Not worth the trouble?

Or could be a chance to try AOA without staying there the entire time?

popcorn::

Hm, what about 2 and 2 and 2?
Two at OKW and two at OKW and then two at OKW. :rotfl2:

Okay seriously ........ split stays are fun! And Disney takes care of your luggage! :thumbsup2
What about 2 BLT and 4 BW or BC? Can't wait to hear what you decide on. :goodvibes

Hey Rosie! Joining in on the fun. Love your Hot Italian pic.

Okay seriously ........ split stays are fun! And Disney takes care of your luggage! :thumbsup2
What about 2 BLT and 4 BW or BC? Can't wait to hear what you decide on. :goodvibes
Karin STOP encouraging her , she will now spend 3 days figuring if we can stay at a different resort each night so as nor\t to miss one :rotfl2::rotfl2:

That was the same trip that I did the famous , if not photographed , torpedo move at Fantasmic !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2: However not the same trip as I got stuck in the elevator:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

CHRISTINE STOP !!!!:lmao: Whatever you decide is fine !!!!

Hey, I like your way of thinking, Karin!! :thumbsup2

Really though - today I tried to rent points at BWV or BLT, but the Company I want to rent from (know the owner) does not have any DVC Owners who can rent more than 7 mo out. :( Renting points is so popular that he needs more DVC Owners who want to rent points!

So now we wait until May 6th...I also crunched numbers for mods and the dreaded AOA...but renting points is less $$ or at least breaks even and we get a deluxe. No way FD will be available during our dates, but renting points comes out to about the same cost, with dining included, as a mod with FD! And only about $86 more than AOA. ::yes::

:welcome:

Karin STOP encouraging her , she will now spend 3 days figuring if we can stay at a different resort each night so as nor\t to miss one :rotfl2:
Rosie, resort guessing, opps deciding, is half the fun of a Disney trip!!:dance3:

That was the same trip that I did the famous , if not photographed , torpedo move at Fantasmic !!!:rotfl2: However not the same trip as I got stuck in the elevator:rotfl2:
Oh my gosh I remember that...still cannot believe you were not seriously injured. Thank goodness.:hug:

...note to self...no resorts with elevators.:rolleyes1

Hey, I like your way of thinking, Karin!! :thumbsup2

Really though - today I tried to rent points at BWV or BLT, but the Company I want to rent from (know the owner) does not have any DVC Owners who can rent more than 7 mo out. :( Renting points is so popular they he needs more DVC Owners who want to rent points!

So now we wait until May 6th...I also crunched numbers for mods and the dreaded AOA...but renting points is less $$ or at least breaks even and we get a deluxe. No way FD will be available during our dates, but renting points comes out to about the same cost, with dining included, as a mod with FD! And only about $86 more than AOA. ::yes::

:welcome:

Oh my gosh I remember that...still cannot believe you were not seriously injured. Thank goodness.:hug:

...note to self...no resorts with elevators.:rolleyes1

I remember that too the worst thing hurt was my PRIDE:lmao::lmao:

Good Morning! :goodvibes

It will be a boring day for Resort planning...nothing more to do...except hope for a room discount...cannot even check for BWV availability until may 6th, so twiddling my thumbs until then...but on June 6th we can start making ADR's! So we can be getting those in order!

Here's our list of possibilities so far: (pretty sure I forgot some)

TS
Ohana Braskfast or
Kona breakafst
Rose and Crown
Vai Napoli
Trails End
Plaza

CS
FTBBQ
Columbia Harbour House
Cosmic Rays
EofS

Where else? Has to be easy to get to and serve food plain enough for me to eat!:thumbsup2

Have a great day!! Will check in later. :)

Good Morning! :goodvibes

It will be a boring day for Resort planning...nothing more to do...except hope for a room discount...cannot even check for BWV availability until may 6th, so twirling my thumbs until then...but on June 6th we can start making ADR's! So we can be getting those in order!

Here's our list of possiblilties so far: (pretty sure I forgot some)

TS
Ohana Braskfast or
Kona breakafst
Rose and Crown
Vai Napoli
Trails End
Plaza

CS
FTBBQ
Columbia Harbour House
Cosmic Rays
EofS

Where else? Has to be easy to get to and serve food plain enough for me to eat!:thumbsup2

Have a great day!! Will check in later. :)

That sounds like a great list so far! I want to try Columbia Harbour House on our upcoming trip since I hear so many good things about their food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter