3 Years in the making! **Complete**

Haven't posted here for awhile!!

DH and I have elected to take advantage of the free dining offer which saved us an extra $114 on our vacation. Got to love saving money!!

We are no in debates about whether to take one day off from Disney and spend it at Universal Studios/IOA to see Harry Potter because I'm a huge fan. We are a little unsure if we can do it all in one day. The things is, I have been multiple times (except for WWoHP) so I am willing to skip certain attractions that DH will refuse to go on. Basically our must-do list is:

IOA
- WWoHP shops/etc
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- Jurrasic Park River Ride
- Poseidon's Fury
- Spiderman

Universal
- Men in Black
- Terminator 2: 3D
- The Simpsons Ride
- Jaws
- The Mummy
- Disaster
- Twister, Ride it Out
- Horror Make Up Show

So, really, it doesn't seem like we have TOO much to do. Would this be possible in one day? :confused3

:woohoo: on getting free dining and saving money!!

We are visiting IOA - I think WWoHP is worth taking the time out from Disney. IMO you should be able to do everything listed in one day :thumbsup2

Yeah for FD we changed our package over to FD and saved 265.00. We were booked with the kids free promo with the QSDP. Then when the FD came out we just swaped to that plus I get a photobook. So yeah for saving money. I think 600.00 for the 2 of you is more than enough. I bring 1000.00 for 10 days for the 4 of us and we alwasy come home with money. My girls each will probably have around 100.00 in gc's of there own. Then we buy them each a build a dino and autograph book the rest they are on there own.

IT IS OFFICIAL!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO VISIT HARRY IN SEPTEMBER

:wizard:

Alright, now that I have that out of the way... DH and I spent a long time debating if we wanted to venture to Universal or not, but after much research we have decided we would like to do this. Unfortunately that means that I have had to rearrange practically all of my previously planned days :rolleyes1 but it's worth it. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, so this is a dream come true. Eventually I will go through and edit all of my plan posts.. maybe. At this point it's almost more worthwhile to create new ones given that I am also working our Must-Do lists in so we have a more general idea of what direction to take each day. Needless to say, or naps have significantly decreased in quantity. I wonder what else will surprise us in the remaining 3+ months?!

Stay tuned.... going to work on those plans right away

Epcot - World Showcase
We really want to take it easy this evening, and due to some flight changes, our time is limited anyway. When we arrive, we will be moving to Maelstrom and riding it out. After that we will work our way around the world showcase catching a few different shows if they're offered in the showcase before hitting our dinner ADR.
Only one must-do on this day: Maelstrom

Shows we would like to see:
-World Showcase Players (UK)
-Serveur Amusant (France)
-Matsuriza (Japan)
-Miyuki Candy Making (Japan)
-Sergio (Italy)

Day two is our first full Disney day in which we are going back to Epcot. Hopefully we will have time to do all that we want and then some. We may also head to Magic Kingdom, however there will be no mustdos specifically for this evening as we will likely just relax and ride anything with a low wait.

Epcot - Future World
- Soarin'
- Spaceship Earth
- Universe of Energy
- Test Track
- Living with the Land
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends

Shows/Areas to Explore:
- JAMMitors
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Innovations

Magic Kingdom Evening Must-Do's
- Space Mountain
- People Mover
- Jungle Cruise

A much needed update...

DH and I are in debates right now about doing MNSSHP again...
Most likely we will, but it kind of depends on how ambitious we feel since we are committed to WWoHP at this point. 3 months (roughly) remain, so I am now going to start work on my travel binder. I have sections in mind that I want to make and I will surely post pictures on completing it. So far I have the following to-do list f-or the next 2 months...

To Do:
- Make Travel Journal
-Make convenient travel cards
-list of characters available that we need autographs from
-Make autograph book
-Purchase US/IOA tickets
-Purchase MNSSHP possibly

Should be a busy few months... hope that makes it fly by

Love the to do lists! All the shows at Epcot sound great - can't wait to see them.

We are also debating whether to attend MNSSHP or not - have enough time to decide!

Animal Kingdom Must-Do's
-Festival of the Lion King ((an old time favorite))
-Kilimanjaro Safaris ... hopefully we can see the lions this time!
-Pangani Forest Trail
-Expedition Everest
-Flights of Wonder
-Maharajah Jungle Trek
-Dinosaur
-Finding Nemo the Musical

Evening Magic Kingdom Must-Do's
-MSEP
-Wishes

Magic Kingdom Must-Do's
-Tangled Meet and Greet
-Peter Pan's Flight
-Mickey's PhilharMagic
-it's a small world
-Haunted Mansion
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
-Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor
-Big Thunder Mountain

We are only covering 3/4 of the Magic Kingdom on this day. The missing rides would have been picked up on Day two with our late night visit :cutie:

Day five will be spent at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. I have been to these parks before, but DH is a newbie so we can only guess at what he'll be interested in. We will have a general idea of what we would like to do, but ultimately if WWoHP is covered, I will be happy.

Islands of Adventure Must-Do's
- Harry Potter Forbidden Journey
- WWoHP shops/shows
- Jurassic Park Ride and Explore
- Poseidon's Fury
- Amazing Adventures of Spiderman

Universal Studios Must-Do's
- Terminator 2: 3D
- Men in Black II
- Simpson's Ride
- Jaws
- The Mummy

if there is time....
- Horror Make Up Show
- Beetlejuice's Graveyard Review
- Disaster
- Twister

Hollywood Studios Must-Do's
- Great Movie Ride
- Fantasmic
- Beauty and the Beast Live
- Indiana Jones Stunt Show
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show
- Star Tours
- Studio Backlot Tour
- Toy Story Mania
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Countdown to Fun Parade

A much needed update...

DH and I are in debates right now about doing MNSSHP again...
Most likely we will, but it kind of depends on how ambitious we feel since we are committed to WWoHP at this point. 3 months (roughly) remain, so I am now going to start work on my travel binder. I have sections in mind that I want to make and I will surely post pictures on completing it. So far I have the following to-do list f-or the next 2 months...

To Do:
- Make Travel Journal
-Make convenient travel cards
-list of characters available that we need autographs from
-Make autograph book
-Purchase US/IOA tickets
-Purchase MNSSHP possibly

Should be a busy few months... hope that makes it fly by

We are sort of iffy on MNSSHP also. We are on the QSDP so we could do it the 17ht or the 20th. I would prefer the 17th since the next day we would do TL anyway. Which wouldn't require much effort in the am.

My issue is my girls are going on 6 and 3 and I just don't know if they can make it all night. They don't nap so I'm not sure they will make it past 10pm. So for 3 hours it is alot of $$. We have done it in the past and love it. But we have alot of extra things scheduled this trip for the girls PL,build a dino and t-rex lunch,hairwraps and charctures. So if we don't do it I will be ok with it. We are doing the desert party at the Mk if dates come out for September. Dh 40th is in October and he loves fireworks so he would get a kick out of this.

So if we don't do it I will be ok with it. We are doing the desert party at the Mk if dates come out for September. Dh 40th is in October and he loves fireworks so he would get a kick out of this.

We did this in May last year. I'm not a big sweet tooth, so I did not eat as much, but DH and my cousin had a blast. The view is pretty good, too and you don't have to fight the crowds for a spot. Well worth it.

Today I am going to start my quest to finish watching every Disney DVD I own. I will also be throwing the Harry Potter movies into this mix since we are going there as well. Roughly we will average 3 movies a week. This week is practically over, however I can still squeeze in 3 movies :thumbsup2

This week's three DVDs are.....

1. The Jungle Book
51qv0ish5JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2. The Lady and the Tramp
512GVCKZ9YL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

3. The Lion King
515HXtWz55L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Enjoy along with me, will you?

Having seen all three of your movies recently I can't wait for you to start watching them! :cheer2:

I watched Bambi this week and loved it!

Jumping in a little late! I saw on page 1 that you're going in to be a high school lit teacher -- me too! We will also be at Pop Century at the end of September. Not 100% sure of our dates yet, but we will be checking in before the 24th. I'll have my alien green Mickey head :)

Just posting to say congrats on it being double digits!!!

99 days!!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo:

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Woo hoo! Thanks for the dance!

Jumping in a little late! I saw on page 1 that you're going in to be a high school lit teacher -- me too! We will also be at Pop Century at the end of September. Not 100% sure of our dates yet, but we will be checking in before the 24th. I'll have my alien green Mickey head :)

:cheer2: Welcome! :wizard:

I will be looking for those green mickey heads all over, believe me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter